Author Topic: Enjoying The Sun Set - May 28, 2018  (Read 1224 times)

Offline DAT

Re: Enjoying The Sun Set
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2018, 05:01:58 pm »
That's a new used boat. For a guy that cries poor he had some money to buy this.  Maybe he was " wheelin' and dealin' " or maybe his parents gifted him.

Re.- The Non-Alcoholic Beer nonsense. In the past Troy had stated that after he became Born Again, the Holy Spirit entered him and he immediately stopped drinking. But without a recovery program (like a 12-Step) his alcohol addiction is transferred to something else; in his case probably hoarding.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 05:04:11 pm by DAT »
"Delete_Delete_Delete" ~ Broken Matt Hardy

Online DeePurr

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2018, 06:16:21 pm »
He cries about the electric bill on one hand and the other he makes sure everyone knows he has a new boat.  I wonder how many subs he'll lose on this video? 

Online Sweepstakesjunkie

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2018, 06:36:40 pm »
A person can walk across that lake (5ft deep in one area is deepest). More junk for the dumpstead! 8)
And troy, either drink real beer or don't drink at all. There is no in between moron. ::) What a fool you are pretending to not drink. ;D Maybe you are more tolerable when you drink real beer, let Melanie decide :P
Troy Quotes:
"Actually I would love a device to clean my rear" 4/11/19

Online Sweepstakesjunkie

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2018, 06:38:48 pm »
The crying about the electric bill being $850 must have brought in quite a bit, they seem to be on a spending spree! WHEE! ;D ;D
How do I get in on this racket? :-\
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 07:08:39 pm by Sweepstakesjunkie »
Troy Quotes:

Online TDI

« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2018, 06:45:43 pm »
That's a new used boat. For a guy that cries poor he had some money to buy this.  Maybe he was " wheelin' and dealin' " or maybe his parents gifted him.

Re.- The Non-Alcoholic Beer nonsense. In the past Troy had stated that after he became Born Again, the Holy Spirit entered him and he immediately stopped drinking. But without a recovery program (like a 12-Step) his alcohol addiction is transferred to something else; in his case probably hoarding.

Maybe the boat is the priority behind getting the shit truck on the road.  To get the boat or to lug it around.

As others have pointed out. Nice to live the life of leisure on someone else's dime.
Hey Troy go F*ck yourself..
Things have not gone well for Troy Reid.

Online gollygee

« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2018, 06:46:28 pm »
New boat?  Since when and with what money?  It's Daddy's.

Yeah, the boat is their's just like the cabin is their's!

Online Sweepstakesjunkie

« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2018, 07:07:31 pm »
Once an alcoholic always an alcoholic. Troy lies to himself believing it is OK to drink NA beer which contains alcohol.

He's trying to be one of the cool people. ;D :P Troy....you will never be one of the cool group, but you really go off the deep end with fake beer. ;D
$10 says this boat leaks next year due to troy not storing it properly! ;D
Troy Quotes:

« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2018, 07:16:29 pm »
This was recommended while watching the ming ming vidja OMFG https://hooktube.com/watch?v=j1tLq3PMhPE
"Due to the flack I receive from so many people I have not been showing my wiring. That is just how it is."

Online OscarAlphaKilo

« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2018, 10:49:20 pm »
I liked when Melanie suggested they could sleep on the boat......
Tie Troy up on the boat, set it to drift out overnight. The mosquitoes and full NearBeer Bladder will be good for him
I'VE BEEN A WIFE BUT NEVER A PURCHASED ONE

Online Sweepstakesjunkie

« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2018, 11:52:50 pm »
This was recommended while watching the ming ming vidja OMFG https://hooktube.com/watch?v=j1tLq3PMhPE

Colorful  ::)
Troy Quotes:

Online JESSIE SCOTT

« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2018, 12:49:53 am »
I would say that the boat would be handy when ALBERTO hits and the new fairy dump-stead is flooded , but it only has an electric trolling motor and the battery will be ruined and useless by now .
I'm Jessie Scott and i approve this message....Have no fear .......MELANIE and little Pyongyang  are hard peddling the Great and Powerful Bedeni Motor , to provide electrical needs required by the Whack A Mole Mining Company. - Jessie Scott .

Online TDI

« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2018, 06:24:46 am »
He's trying to be one of the cool people. ;D :P Troy....you will never be one of the cool group, but you really go off the deep end with fake beer. ;D
$10 says this boat leaks next year due to troy not storing it properly! ;D

Looks line a new battery hooked up to the TROLL motor.  I guess the bedini expert failed yet again. 
Things have not gone well for Troy Reid.

Online Misty

« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2018, 08:59:17 am »
There was a boat on the shore a week ago when he was talking about them doing more fishing for food this year.  He couldn't haul his little yellow boat over to mommies so just claimed they got a new boat using his little trolling motor on his dad's boat.   8)

« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 09:02:02 am by Misty »
SMH everyday at the B.S.
Hip waders required!
Keeping the bleach closet stocked daily.

Online Sweepstakesjunkie

« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2018, 09:05:13 am »
He must not be reading the Battle Bible or he would know lying is a sin
Troy Quotes:

Offline maybenot

« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2018, 09:33:47 am »
People, People, Dick Head has been talking to Noah and the flood is on the way this weekend! A flood people, a fucken flood Lewiston has never seen before!!