Author Topic: Coinworldstory - DIYTube Coin Review - Apr 21, 2018  (Read 3241 times)

Offline crankshaft

Re: Coinworldstory
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2018, 10:03:04 am »

Looks like "THE FOUNDER" and marketing manager is in over his head...

can anyone read latin? been 49 yrs since i took latin. and who the fuck would write who we are in a dead language? thats really shady. has reid written all over it. hes too stupid to have designed this pageso the company he keeps must be just like him. birds of a feather.

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, JoytheDog, LarryWeed, TDI, Honey Badger, JESSIE SCOTT, Mrs. Lost Ladders, FixedByDoc

Online JoytheDog

« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2018, 10:18:24 am »
can anyone read latin? been 49 yrs since i took latin. and who the fuck would write who we are in a dead language? thats really shady. has reid written all over it. hes too stupid to have designed this pageso the company he keeps must be just like him. birds of a feather.

I believe offgridwifebymail has it right - it's gibberish latin just used as a placeholder until actual text is entered.  I've seen this sort of thing before.

But as long as we're on latin -- Asinus asinorum Troiae est ... TROY IS A JACKASS!!!
Matthew 11:7 - What went ye out into the wilderness to see? A REID shaken with the wind?

Offline Babe Truth

« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2018, 10:31:45 am »
I believe offgridwifebymail has it right - it's gibberish latin just used as a placeholder until actual text is entered.  I've seen this sort of thing before.

But as long as we're on latin -- Asinus asinorum Troiae est ... TROY IS A JACKASS!!!

Reminds me of another Latin phrase -- how about TROIAE DELANDA EST (Troy must be destroyed)?

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, JoytheDog, LarryWeed, Honey Badger, JESSIE SCOTT, FixedByDoc

Online OldCodge

• Administrator
  • We shall never surrender, whatever the cost may be
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2018, 10:41:18 am »
Romanes eunt domus?

;)

Online ROGUEELEMENTS

« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2018, 01:23:55 pm »
It's place holder text. 

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, Honey Badger, JESSIE SCOTT

Online DanMcC

« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2018, 02:42:27 pm »
Reminds me of another Latin phrase -- how about TROIAE DELANDA EST (Troy must be destroyed)?

Semper ubi sub ubi!!!!

The following users thanked this post: LarryWeed, Honey Badger, JESSIE SCOTT

« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2018, 03:17:21 pm »
Romanes eunt domus?

;)
Du haust  meich duh fruct
"Due to the flack I receive from so many people I have not been showing my wiring. That is just how it is."

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, LarryWeed, Honey Badger, JESSIE SCOTT

Online Offgridwife by mail

« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2018, 03:34:55 pm »
The Latin Gibberish is now gone since it was mentioned here and now its some BS about Crowdfunding his Token, Classic Troy and it just links to the .com site this scam is falling apart before it even starts and I think it's because of Your truthful reviews of Troy informational Marketing on other sites.

Why in the heck would you want to crowd fund a token that's supposed to be paid to you ?. May first can't come fast enough I hope to have a good laugh

In order to comply with KYC & AML regulations we must collect some information from you. After approval you will be white listed for purchase of DIYT Coins during the official token crowd sale from May 1 to June 15, 2018

Donate Ethereum: 0x5ED41f370f7eE3BE272FBC7f242fa3db08521eC3
this is the wallet with the 246,000,000.00 troy slugs he needs you to increase the value with ethereum so on may 1 it will be worth 00.0000026 and not 00.00000062
« Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 03:41:27 pm by Offgridwife by mail »

« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2018, 03:50:55 pm »
he want's you to fill out a

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdwEbyy3KOowO0-886B0-myPFEmqDqpRjIa9QkDkj_EscRAbQ/viewform?entry.2005620554&entry.420347020&entry.1065046570&entry.1166974658&entry.839337160

with this info

Contact information
All fields except phone number are required.
* Required
Email address *

DIY Tube Coin Sale KYC & AML Form

Necessary for DIY Tube Coin sale to meet KYC & AML regulations.
First Name *

Last Name *

Address *

Phone number

Photo ID Front * WTF?

Photo ID Back * WTF?

Selfie Photo (recent) * WTF?

Ethereum Wallet Address *

Send me a copy of my responses.

Submit
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 03:55:06 pm by Offgridwife by mail »

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, OldCodge, Misty, LarryWeed, TDI, Honey Badger, JESSIE SCOTT, Mrs. Lost Ladders, DAT, FixedByDoc

Online Sweepstakesjunkie

« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2018, 03:53:51 pm »
This is great entertainment for me. :) The trolls don't need to do anything as T-Hitler is digging his hole as fast as he can on this blunder. 8) It may take a year but he's going to be on the news soon, and not in a good way. I'm looking forward to it.
Troy Quotes:
"Actually I would love a device to clean my rear" 4/11/19
"I am known for not smiling much" 9/27/17 (kids birth)

Online Sweepstakesjunkie

« Reply #40 on: April 23, 2018, 03:55:08 pm »

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdwEbyy3KOowO0-886B0-myPFEmqDqpRjIa9QkDkj_EscRAbQ/viewform?entry.2005620554&entry.420347020&entry.1065046570&entry.1166974658&entry.839337160

with this info

Contact information
* Required
Email address *

First Name *

Last Name *

Address *

Phone number

Photo ID Front * WTF?

Photo ID Back * WTF?

Submit

Sure....so he can steal your identity.
Troy Quotes:

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, Misty, LarryWeed, TDI, Honey Badger, JESSIE SCOTT, Mrs. Lost Ladders, FixedByDoc

« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2018, 04:17:05 pm »
Sure....so he can steal your identity.
and he wants you to mix your funds with his in his wallet

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, OldCodge, LarryWeed, TDI, Honey Badger, JESSIE SCOTT, Mrs. Lost Ladders, FixedByDoc

« Reply #42 on: April 23, 2018, 05:38:27 pm »
if you do the pre sale with pay pal he doesn't need any info on the .com site, but if you want to buy them after you can confirm a value supposedly, you need to give him a picture and your drivers license, makes no sense, I'm surprised he didn't ask for your social security number

Online TDI

« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2018, 05:56:37 pm »

with this info

Contact information
* Required
Email address *

First Name *

Last Name *

Address *

Phone number

Photo ID Front * WTF?

Photo ID Back * WTF?

Submit
Is outa his effing mind. Who in their right mind would give an idiot low life scammer all that info. Christ you would think he is I N S .
Things have not gone well for Troy Reid.

Online Sweepstakesjunkie

« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2018, 06:50:07 pm »
Little Hitler asking people for all that personal information is illegal. >:(

Was this done via e-mail or is it visible somewhere? My computer came under attack after visiting his site so I am not willing to go back.
Troy Quotes:

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, Babe Truth, JoytheDog, LarryWeed, TDI, Honey Badger, JESSIE SCOTT, FixedByDoc