Author Topic: Coinworldstory - DIYTube Coin Review - Apr 21, 2018  (Read 3542 times)

Online the do it yourself world

Coinworldstory - DIYTube Coin Review - Apr 21, 2018
« on: April 21, 2018, 08:11:54 pm »
A review of the DIYTube coin.

Diytubecoin Ico Review : Interact And Share Experiences With The DIY Tube Community.

https://coinworldstory.com/diytubecoin/

About Diytubecoin

As more people join DIY Tube Video sharing community and start earning Diytubecoin.ico, the word will spread. A snowball effect will begin with the value of the coin increasing as the community grows larger. The more people interact with DIY Tube Coins, the more its value will grow.Diytubecoin.ico is the cryptocurrency which is rewarded to people for interacting on DIY Tube Video community site. Video creators will be rewarded DIY Tube Coins for minutes played and interaction with their videos. Commentors will be rewarded based on the popularity of their comments. Everyone can earn DIY Tube Coins.

Due to US Federal laws, Diytubecoin.ico cannot accept blind wallet purchases at this time.Generally, within the hour you will receive your coins. Please allow up to 8 hours for processing on rare occasions.The company is using Paypal to protect both parties and to give you peace of mind.Contact: info@diytubecoin.com if you have any questions.Riding on the Ethereum blockchain, DIY Tube Coin is stable and reliable. This also makes Diytubecoin.ico fully compatible with standard Ethereum wallets and ERC20 contracts. DIY Tube Coin can be bought and sold directly with Ethereum or traded on exchanges for other coins or fiat currency.

Basic Information

Name – Diytubecoin

Language – English

DIY Tube Coins – 1,000 Free

Discount price – $0.05 USD

Worth – $0.10 USD

Continue to web site

Online DanMcC

Re: Coinworldstory
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2018, 08:17:21 pm »

DIY Tube Coins – 1,000 Free

Discount price – $0.05 USD

Worth – $0.10 USD

Any one else believe Turd would give away the first $100.00 of ANYTHING for free?

Online Offgridwife by mail

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2018, 07:58:23 am »
so does Troy own these

diytubecoin.ico

diytubecoin.io

by Ritiek Kumar April 21, 2018 in Ico Review  0

Also Read – Click Here For Read All ICO Review
This article is writing on 21 April 2018 based on information available online & news portal. If you feel it’s outdated or incorrect, please write here to update it. Mail us: support@coinworldstory.com Or Whatsapp Us- 918077121282

Disclaimer:
Not all the websites Which listed in Top List are 100% safe to use or investment. We do not promote any of those. Due diligence is your own responsibility. You should never make an investment into any online program with money you aren’t prepared to lose. Make sure to research about the website.So Please take care of your investments. and be in the safety site and avoid much losing online.

Online Sweepstakesjunkie

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2018, 09:37:19 am »
Did anyone read the white paper?  ::) I love this line: "The original idea was to sell ads on
the video site and share 50% of advertising income with content creators, after expenses.

But I soon learned that in order to get video ads on your website you need to have a lot of traffic and
time behind you. I did not have the funds or the time to play around and wait for advertisers."

He has hung himself good this time, all by himself.  8)
I suggest we read other ICO on this site to compare how stupid he really is. Getting popcorn ready. ;D
Troy Quotes:
"Actually I would love a device to clean my rear" 4/11/19
"I am known for not smiling much" 9/27/17 (kids birth)

Online Sweepstakesjunkie

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2018, 09:43:27 am »
Based on experience on other platforms, thumbs down abuse can run rampant and can harm the
victim's ranking or earnings in the community. DIY Tube Video Community will not allow such abuse.
A limit of 5 thumbs down per day will be allotted to each member to allow them to show true dislike
for a comment or video. Any member requiring more than 5 thumbs down in a given day is most likely
displaying trollish behavior or abuse (see note below on trolls).

ROTFLMAO!!

Troy Quotes:

Online Sweepstakesjunkie

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2018, 09:57:37 am »
Looks like T-Scammer has competition for his video sharing site!! This place looks more legit than his shitshow! BTW this is from the same site reviewing ICO's. :)

https://verasity.io/documents/verasity_whitepaper_eng.pdf

Oh look at this too! Real people profiled as their role in the chain of command! T-Smarmy will never show this as he does it all, right Melanie?

https://www.verasity.io/
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 10:07:35 am by Sweepstakesjunkie »
Troy Quotes:

Online Sweepstakesjunkie

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2018, 10:24:28 am »
Little Hitler has this in his white paper folks! You can't make this up!!

To prevent members from creating multiple channels and bots to thumb up their comments or videos in order to cheat the system, thereby increasing their payouts, a limit of 20 thumbs up per day will be allotted to each member. The DIY Tube team feels that this is a fair number of thumbs up per day based on long term, first hand experience on other platforms.

WOW! What a chump! >:(
Troy Quotes:

Online JoytheDog

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2018, 11:50:59 am »
Little T-Hitler rules with an iron THUMB!!
Matthew 11:7 - What went ye out into the wilderness to see? A REID shaken with the wind?

Online Sweepstakesjunkie

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2018, 01:11:38 pm »
Looks like a comment was posted, lol
Troy Quotes:

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2018, 03:57:52 pm »
Did anyone read the white paper?  ::) I love this line: "The original idea was to sell ads on
the video site and share 50% of advertising income with content creators, after expenses.

But I soon learned that in order to get video ads on your website you need to have a lot of traffic and
time behind you. I did not have the funds or the time to play around and wait for advertisers."

He has hung himself good this time, all by himself.  8)
I suggest we read other ICO on this site to compare how stupid he really is. Getting popcorn ready. ;D

its the same as he has posted on his community page it not a white paper

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, the do it yourself world, LarryWeed, trish, Honey Badger, Mrs. Lost Ladders

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2018, 04:12:08 pm »
Looks like T-Scammer has competition for his video sharing site!! This place looks more legit than his shitshow! BTW this is from the same site reviewing ICO's. :)

https://verasity.io/documents/verasity_whitepaper_eng.pdf

Oh look at this too! Real people profiled as their role in the chain of command! T-Smarmy will never show this as he does it all, right Melanie?

https://www.verasity.io/

David Archer
Legal Counsel
Senior Partner, Pitmans, London. Over 30 years experience in trust law, Not for Profit entities, Dispute Resolution, and Compliance.

Online DanMcC

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2018, 04:14:02 pm »
Looks like a comment was posted, lol

All the trolls need a DISQUS profile so they can comment on this crap....

Turd can't delete the posts on other people's websites... ;)

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2018, 04:18:15 pm »
Little Hitler has this in his white paper folks! You can't make this up!!

To prevent members from creating multiple channels and bots to thumb up their comments or videos in order to cheat the system, thereby increasing their payouts, a limit of 20 thumbs up per day will be allotted to each member. The DIY Tube team feels that this is a fair number of thumbs up per day based on long term, first hand experience on other platforms.

WOW! What a chump! >:(
yes all the income limiting the best is he will limit your payout for views to 10 dollars even if the coins are worth 100

just use Dtube already block chained on a proven platform with cypto already being traded at value and the losers on his site will make more .001 cent per video not .00000062 if  your lucky enough to have everyone on the site watch 40 times
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 04:20:44 pm by Offgridwife by mail »

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, OldCodge, the do it yourself world, trish, Honey Badger, JESSIE SCOTT

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2018, 04:33:59 pm »
In order to retain enough DIYT Coins in circulation for the community, payment must be capped at $10 equivalent value of DIYT Coins per 1,000 video views. This is more than twice the payment of any other comparable site out there. Comments and thumbs up remain at their relative value as shown below. When DIYT Coins value increase above $1 each, payments will be made in fractions of coins equivalent to $10 max per 1,000 video views. If this was not put into place the community would quickly run out of coins and the entire system would come to a halt.

Payment examples at $1 USD value per coin:

100 comments = 0.1 DIYT 100 thumbs up = 0.1 DIYT 1,000 video views = 10 DIYT

As you can see from the example above, the earnings in DIYT Coin quantity remains the same for video views at $1 per coin in value. Only the comments and thumbs up quantities change.

Examples at $10 USD value per coin:

100 comments = 0.01 DIYT 100 thumbs up = 0.01 DIYT 1,000 video views = 1 DIYT = $10 cap value

Examples at $100 USD value per coin:

100 comments = 0.001 DIYT 100 thumbs up = 0.001 DIYT 1,000 video views = 0.1 DIYT = $10 cap value

He recently added the rules about thumbs up down you can't keep changing the white paper

« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2018, 04:42:09 pm »
what's this he has two sites and not the same

http://www.diytubecoin.com/

http://www.diytubecoin.net/

plus look for him on these

Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin | Reddit | Medium | steemit