Author Topic: DIY Tube Coin Offering Site - Apr 9, 2018  (Read 1684 times)

Online JESSIE SCOTT

DIY Tube Coin Offering Site - Apr 9, 2018
« on: April 09, 2018, 10:19:14 pm »
I dug this up following a comment TBAGS made to OldCodge  it is the site where his DIY TUBE COIN IS LISTED ..... interesting that the value it is rated at there is zero

https://etherscan.io/token/0x141797bca73ad90844d88105c8fdd8acb4c75b48
I'm Jessie Scott and i approve this message....Have no fear .......MELANIE and little Pyongyang  are hard peddling the Great and Powerful Bedeni Motor , to provide electrical needs required by the Whack A Mole Mining Company. - Jessie Scott .

Online JESSIE SCOTT

Re: DIY TUBE COIN OFFERING SITE
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2018, 01:21:37 am »
About DIY Tube Coin
The Video Sharing Cryptocurrency Backed By A Growing Community.

Can I Make Money With DIY Tube?

As more people join DIY Tube Video sharing community and start earning DIY Tube Coins, the word will spread. A snowball effect will begin with the value of the coin increasing as the community grows larger. The more people interact with DIY Tube Coins, the more its value will grow.

Save DIY Tube Coins For Their Growing Value.
Spend DIY Tube Coins In The Community.
Sell DIY Tube Coins On An Exchange.
Watch Its Value Continue To Increase.
DIY Tube Coin Presale!
From now till May 1, buy DIY Tube Coins at 50% off during our presale. We are selling a limited amount of DIY Tube Coins at a discount price of $0.05 USD value. Buy Now and watch your investment double in value when we go live in May. At that time DIY Tube Coins will be worth $0.10 USD each.

Buy DIY Tube Coins Now
Select Amount of DIYT

REQUIRED: Ether Wallet Address

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
Click "buy now" and select the number of DIY Tube Coins you would like to purchase. Enter Your Ethereum wallet address. Pay with your credit card or paypal account. Due to US Federal laws, we cannot accept blind wallet purchases at this time.

Generally within the hour you will receive your coins. Please allow up to 8 hours for processing on rare occasions.

We are using paypal to protect both parties and to give you peace of mind.

What Is DIY Tube Coin
I'm Jessie Scott and i approve this message....Have no fear .......MELANIE and little Pyongyang  are hard peddling the Great and Powerful Bedeni Motor , to provide electrical needs required by the Whack A Mole Mining Company. - Jessie Scott .

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, the do it yourself world, Misty, LarryWeed, TDI, Honey Badger, Catscratch, DAT

Online Catscratch

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2018, 02:00:13 am »
How convenient!  Ya mean I can just pay him with PayPal in real USD that I just earned by working for them, and in return I get these marvelous, magical crypto DIYT coins??  Hot damn!  It doesn't get any easier than that!!   
Scumbag troll from Troy's shit ass YouTube channel.

Online Offgridwife by mail

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2018, 06:14:50 am »
How convenient!  Ya mean I can just pay him with PayPal in real USD that I just earned by working for them, and in return I get these marvelous, magical crypto DIYT coins??  Hot damn!  It doesn't get any easier than that!!   
if we look at those transaction that are the same on another site and assume that some were purchased from pay pal he could have 8 x $50,           1 x $500, 5 x $5000, seeing the people that a posting there

I'm going to say he has had no sales from pay pal we would have saw some $5/100 token transactions not to mention these people want to get paid not spend money.

I have started looking over the transactions the 500,000 also got a 1000
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 06:57:31 am by Offgridwife by mail »

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, the do it yourself world, Misty, LarryWeed, TDI, Honey Badger, Catscratch, DAT, FixedByDoc

Online the do it yourself world

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2018, 07:10:21 am »

I wonder what PayPal would say?

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, Misty, LarryWeed, TDI, Honey Badger, Catscratch, DAT, FixedByDoc

Offline gollygee

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2018, 10:14:21 am »

I don't get it...you have to pay tr for his coins where on steemit you earn coins for posting blogs. So if you are paying for coins on DIYTube, when do you get to earn them, I thought you get coins for posting vids and commenting. So if you are earning coins, why do you have to  buy more coins... and who gets the income from the adsense?  Someone should keep asking him that on steemit.

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, Babe Truth, JoytheDog, Misty, LarryWeed, TDI, Honey Badger, Catscratch, DAT, crankshaft, FixedByDoc

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2018, 10:40:10 am »

I don't get it...you have to pay tr for his coins where on steemit you earn coins for posting blogs. So if you are paying for coins on DIYTube, when do you get to earn them, I thought you get coins for posting vids and commenting. So if you are earning coins, why do you have to  buy more coins... and who gets the income from the adsense?  Someone should keep asking him that on steemit.

https://steemit.com/youtube/@the-diy-world/re-thediyworld-homestead-life-melanie-harvesting-our-2-doz-eggs-per-day-20180408t011931304z#comments

Needless to say he evaded the question. I believe 'Doc asked in a Blog also.

Offline gollygee

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, JoytheDog, LarryWeed, ROGUEELEMENTS, Honey Badger, Catscratch, FixedByDoc

Online DanMcC

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2018, 07:47:52 pm »
I Google image searched that guy and got nothing but links to DITtoob,,,

The following users thanked this post: LarryWeed, ROGUEELEMENTS, Honey Badger, Catscratch, DAT, FixedByDoc

Offline crankshaft

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2018, 09:11:07 pm »
  i think reids passport should be pulled before he can skip the us.

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, Misty, LarryWeed, TDI, ROGUEELEMENTS, Honey Badger, Catscratch, DAT, FixedByDoc

Offline crankshaft

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2018, 09:13:04 pm »

he refuses to answer any direct questions. he just keeps blabbing bullshit that doesnt pertain to your question.

Online Bilbo

« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2018, 09:29:18 pm »
  i think reids passport should be pulled before he can skip the us.

His passport should be pulled after he leaves so he cant come back

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2018, 12:34:17 pm »
I dug this up following a comment TBAGS made to OldCodge  it is the site where his DIY TUBE COIN IS LISTED ..... interesting that the value it is rated at there is zero

https://etherscan.io/token/0x141797bca73ad90844d88105c8fdd8acb4c75b48

You can comment here:

https://etherscan.io/token/0x141797bca73ad90844d88105c8fdd8acb4c75b48#comments

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, OldCodge, LarryWeed, TDI, Honey Badger, Catscratch, FixedByDoc

Online Offgridwife by mail

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2018, 02:10:54 pm »

You can comment here:

https://etherscan.io/token/0x141797bca73ad90844d88105c8fdd8acb4c75b48#comments
some interesting comments about other scams

a bunch of these by Harry the moderator, you may want to get in contact with him about Troy's scam

This address is associated with a trust-trading scam site.
Please do not send anything here!

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, JESSIE SCOTT, Catscratch, FixedByDoc

Online DanMcC

The following users thanked this post: JoytheDog, Honey Badger, JESSIE SCOTT, Catscratch, FixedByDoc