Author Topic: DIY Tube Video Community - Apr 8, 2018  (Read 3874 times)

Online DanMcC

Re: DIY Tube Video Community
« Reply #60 on: April 09, 2018, 07:09:48 pm »
His niece Ashley has a channel, (Shley789) and has announced to Danyell and the world that she is up the duff...   ::)

This is creepy...She uses that same name on all her social media...

But if you do a Google image search, almost all the pictures are of Turd's bedinie weenie and "homesteading" shit from DIYToob...
Turd virused up his niece but good...(bad?)?

Check out the tags associated w/ her name now...

Checkit out yourself...

https://www.google.com/search?newwindow=1&client=firefox-b&biw=1134&bih=583&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=TfLLWuu_CoTXjwSas6L4AQ&q=Shley789&oq=Shley789&gs_l=psy-ab.12...0.0.0.7180.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1c..64.psy-ab..0.0.0....0.WocB5gB33bI

The following users thanked this post: OldCodge, JoytheDog, LarryWeed, TDI, Honey Badger, Catscratch, DAT, FixedByDoc

Offline FixedByDoc

« Reply #61 on: April 09, 2018, 07:12:25 pm »
This is creepy...She uses that same name on all her social media...

But if you do a Google image search, almost all the pictures are of Turd's bedinie weenie and "homesteading" shit from DIYToob...
Turd virused up his niece but good...(bad?)?

Check out the tags associated w/ her name now...

Checkit out yourself...

https://www.google.com/search?newwindow=1&client=firefox-b&biw=1134&bih=583&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=TfLLWuu_CoTXjwSas6L4AQ&q=Shley789&oq=Shley789&gs_l=psy-ab.12...0.0.0.7180.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1c..64.psy-ab..0.0.0....0.WocB5gB33bI

is it possible that ashley reid has nothing to do with these sites and trog reid is pretending to be her ? ? ?
Always doing better...

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, JoytheDog, LarryWeed, TDI, Honey Badger, Catscratch

Online Misty

« Reply #62 on: April 09, 2018, 07:15:07 pm »
She as a channel: https://www.diytube.video/channel/218/

27 year old who likes crafting and currently learning new makeup skills. Also may post little snippets of random things that happen in my day to day life. Newbie at video making and editing. Any help/tips along the way is welcomed!

And lots of other links: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Shley789&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=xt7LWvqrGY_HXqv8lvgP

And to think my 26 yr old won't go near make-up.  She got her a winch for her Yota truck this week, has applied for a loan for a trailer that will even haul her newest project truck, a '83 Ford, 350 extended cab with 8 ft. bed and it's 4 wheel drive.   8)
SMH everyday at the B.S.
Hip waders required!
Keeping the bleach closet stocked daily.

Online DanMcC

« Reply #63 on: April 09, 2018, 07:21:51 pm »

is it possible that ashley reid has nothing to do with these sites and trog reid is pretending to be her ? ? ?

I don't think so, she has makeup and craft videos uploaded to get her free Turd-coins...

The following users thanked this post: OldCodge, JoytheDog, Misty, LarryWeed, TDI, Honey Badger, Catscratch, FixedByDoc

Offline FixedByDoc

« Reply #64 on: April 09, 2018, 07:38:25 pm »
And to think my 26 yr old won't go near make-up.  She got her a winch for her Yota truck this week, has applied for a loan for a trailer that will even haul her newest project truck, a '83 Ford, 350 extended cab with 8 ft. bed and it's 4 wheel drive.   8)

my daughter turns 19 next month and she only buys costume make-up usually and hair dye lol... doesn't get into much of real make-up. all her money mostly goes to art supplies.
Always doing better...

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, Misty, LarryWeed, TDI, Honey Badger, Catscratch, DAT

Offline FixedByDoc

« Reply #65 on: April 09, 2018, 07:40:30 pm »
i suggest we all leave ashley out of this troyvian war unless she enters herself into it...
Always doing better...

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, OldCodge, JoytheDog, LarryWeed, TDI, Honey Badger, Lugh, Catscratch, whoknew?, puzzledcanadian

Offline FixedByDoc

« Reply #66 on: April 09, 2018, 07:42:19 pm »

i got a new 9K LB winch for my new truck but don't know how to install it :(
Always doing better...

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, Misty, LarryWeed, TDI, Honey Badger, Catscratch

Online gollygee

« Reply #67 on: April 09, 2018, 07:52:52 pm »
this is the same ad posted on craigslist

Earn DIY Tube Coins By Simply Spreading The Word
 April 2, 2018 admin  0 Comments
Get DIY Tube Coins by spreading the word about the DIY Tube Community. In order to help grow our community we are willing to spread the wealth.

Anyone can earn by sharing our website with the World.

Earn DIY Tube Coins through social networking, blogging, commenting and more.

Every blog post = 25 DIY Tube Coins which is the equivalent of $2.50 US

Each social medial link = 0.1 DIY Tube Coin. Copy and paste is allowed here.

Commenting on YouTube or other sites = 0.1 DIYT per comment. Again copy and paste is allowed.

Keep track of your work in a word file and email them to info@diytube.video to collect your earnings. You will need an Ethereum wallet in order to get paid. You can find more info here: How to use ethereum wallet

Spread the word about the DIY Tube Video sharing community and get paid in DIY Tube Coins which can then be held onto for their investment value, sold for Ethereum or fiat or invested back into the DIY Tube Community.

Get paid to do what you enjoy!

DIY Tube Video Community

How is anyone suppose to prove to tr that they actually jump through the hoops he wants them to jump through, like he is going to believe anybody!

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, LarryWeed, Honey Badger, Catscratch, DAT

Online gollygee

« Reply #68 on: April 09, 2018, 07:55:05 pm »
His niece Ashley has a channel, (Shley789) and has announced to Danyell and the world that she is up the duff...   ::)

Codge, I like your old fashioned phrases! lol

The following users thanked this post: OldCodge, LarryWeed, TDI, Catscratch

Online DanMcC

« Reply #69 on: April 09, 2018, 07:56:19 pm »
i suggest we all leave ashley out of this troyvian war unless she enters herself into it...

OK, I was just pointing out that after joining Turd's video site, all video and pic searches are now 99%
fed back to Turd's infested website...

The following users thanked this post: OldCodge, JoytheDog, LarryWeed, TDI, Honey Badger, Catscratch, DAT, FixedByDoc

Online gollygee

« Reply #70 on: April 09, 2018, 07:59:56 pm »
She as a channel: https://www.diytube.video/channel/218/

27 year old who likes crafting and currently learning new makeup skills. Also may post little snippets of random things that happen in my day to day life. Newbie at video making and editing. Any help/tips along the way is welcomed!

And lots of other links: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Shley789&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=xt7LWvqrGY_HXqv8lvgP

Did the vid say if she worked at all?  Is the father involved? ( did they announce an engagement or marriage?)

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, LarryWeed, Honey Badger, Catscratch, DAT

Offline FixedByDoc

« Reply #71 on: April 09, 2018, 08:02:25 pm »
OK, I was just pointing out that after joining Turd's video site, all video and pic searches are now 99%
fed back to Turd's infested website...

thats fine. i just wanted to ask that we dont attack her is all. which you did not.
Always doing better...

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, LarryWeed, Honey Badger, Catscratch

Online Misty

« Reply #72 on: April 09, 2018, 08:06:43 pm »
i got a new 9K LB winch for my new truck but don't know how to install it :(

You'll have to call my daughter she can walk you through it.  She got a reese hitch mount so and is going to add a reese hitch to the front of her truck that way she can move it to back or the front of the truck as needed. 
SMH everyday at the B.S.
Hip waders required!
Keeping the bleach closet stocked daily.

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, LarryWeed, TDI, 123tanners, Catscratch, FixedByDoc, puzzledcanadian

Offline FixedByDoc

« Reply #73 on: April 09, 2018, 08:09:48 pm »
You'll have to call my daughter she can walk you through it.  She got a reese hitch mount so and is going to add a reese hitch to the front of her truck that way she can move it to back or the front of the truck as needed. 

i thought about doing that but worried it would get stolen and the wiring would be hard for back of truck.
Always doing better...

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, LarryWeed, Honey Badger, Catscratch

Online the do it yourself world

« Reply #74 on: April 09, 2018, 08:14:46 pm »

I would agree on that. However, she has made a supportive comment for Trog.
It makes me wonder about the whole family. How far would they go to support and protect him in his 'endeavors.'

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, OldCodge, Misty, LarryWeed, TDI, Catscratch, DAT, FixedByDoc