Author Topic: DIY Tube Video Community - Apr 8, 2018  (Read 3995 times)

Online Icetecker

Re: DIY Tube Video Community
« Reply #120 on: April 21, 2018, 01:25:11 pm »
Troy as a vacancy on https://www.upwork.com/job/ERC20-contract-and-api-connect-website-with-ether-wallet_~018cf85e2d72586eff/  posted within the last half hour.

The 'job' lasts less than a week - cheapskate. It reads as follows:

We need to link up an Ether wallet with our website http://www.diytube.***** where we pay people in tokens based on an ERC20 contract.

We need an ERC20 contract written along with an API to allow people to exchange virtual tokens for real tokens in our online marketplace.

We have an internal virtual wallet which holds virtual DIYT coins. All transactions on the website are made using the virtual coins inside the virtual wallet. This prevents a taxable event until the person trades their virtual coins for real Ethereum based DIYT coins on the Ethereum blockchain.

Our market place will have a purchase and a sell option. The person will select how many coins they want to buy or sell. The API will interact between our virtual wallet and the real Ethereum based wallet on the blockchain.

When a person buys DIYT on the real Ether network (outside our site) we want to allow them to bring them into the virtual wallet (inside our site). In this case the DIYT coins are left in our Ether based wallet on the blockchain and they get virtual coins in an equal amount inside the website virtual wallet. Example: person buys 1,000 DIYT on a coin exchange. They come to our online market and trade these for 1,000 virtual coins inside our site. Their real 1,000 DIYT coins are then deposited into our Ether wallet and left there and their real Ether wallet is reduced by 1,000 DIYT coins.

When a person wants to sell virtual DIYT coins from the website virtual wallet, they receive an equal amount of real DIYT coins from our Ethereum based wallet on the blockchain. Example: a person has 500 virtual DIYT inside the website and wants to trade them out. Their virtual wallet is deducted by 500 coins and their real Ethereum wallet receives 500 coins from our wallet. Our wallet is reduced by 500 coins.

So, in summary, we have an Ethereum wallet and we want an ERC20 contract which allows coins to be traded via an API on our website.

Project Type: One-time project

About the Client
(0.00) 0 reviews

United States
Fairgrove 06:38 PM

1 Job Posted
100% Hire Rate, 1 Open Job

$300+ Total Spent
1 Hire, 1 Active

$15.00/hr Avg Hourly Rate Paid
26 Hours

Payment preferred options : DIY coins or Monopoly cash
                                          All currency is only accepted on site
                                          Eggs - 1,000 Monopoly cash : 1,500,000 Ethereum dollars
                                          Mel's home cooked gourmet delights : Consume at own risk
Under a bridge near you .

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, OldCodge, LarryWeed, TDI, Ben Dover, Honey Badger, whoopsydayszee, FixedByDoc

Online DanMcC

« Reply #121 on: April 21, 2018, 08:25:37 pm »

The following users thanked this post: JoytheDog, LarryWeed, TDI, Honey Badger, FixedByDoc

Online FixedByDoc

« Reply #122 on: April 21, 2018, 09:11:53 pm »
Always doing better...

The following users thanked this post: JoytheDog, Misty, GreasyCock, LarryWeed, Honey Badger

Offline GreasyCock

« Reply #123 on: April 22, 2018, 12:13:47 am »
so we need to go there and whoop his butt???
You may take ,"the kill shot" Doc.
Cock-a-Fukin-Doodle-Doo!

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, LarryWeed, TDI, Honey Badger, FixedByDoc

Online FixedByDoc

« Reply #124 on: April 22, 2018, 06:18:40 pm »

He's back on that site again...

https://coins.newbium.com/post/15775-earn-diy-tube-coins-daily-for-all-activities-on-di

i made an account there but dont know what to do there. i left what i think were comments on troys account but not sure. they may of gone on some chat page or something.
Always doing better...

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, JoytheDog, LarryWeed, TDI, Honey Badger

Online DanMcC

« Reply #125 on: April 22, 2018, 06:37:01 pm »
i made an account there but dont know what to do there. i left what i think were comments on troys account but not sure. they may of gone on some chat page or something.

They never sent me an email to confirm my account...

I can see 2 comments there...

EDIT:
I got in and looked, but didn't see any posts by you in the chat,
but guess who I did find there....

EDIT AGAIN:

Doc I just found you posted in the chat, not the forum...
But it seeems pretty dead in there anyways...
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 07:02:15 pm by DanMcC »

The following users thanked this post: Misty, LarryWeed, TDI, Honey Badger, Mrs. Lost Ladders, FixedByDoc

Offline crankshaft

« Reply #126 on: April 22, 2018, 07:52:07 pm »
This job is way more complicated than T-dumbass realizes. I once wrote the credit card processing for an online vitamin and nutrition website. No one will work for $15 but $300 could get him 5 hours of good help. Even at 15 an hour he only figures 20 hours to complete the job. Dumbass is clueless.
The virtual coin is un-necessary as it is one for one. Just use the 'REAL' tokens everywhere and no need for an extra level of conversion. T-scam-man is trying to skirt the federal tax issues imposed on all crypto 'coins' and even act as his own exchange for coin trading hence the tax issues. By hiring the job out then the contractor is responsible for the huge mess. SMH at the stupidity of this MORON.  ;D
  my brother wrote code for a biomed equipment developer. when he retired he was makin around 80k a yr. 2 mo. before he died from afib at 65 he was in the hospital telling the doctors and nurses that his heart moniter was off. they thought he was nuts till we told them he designed and built this stuff. that shut em up. my big brother was way smarter than this self important lying jackass. 4 yrs navy as a missle tech for talos and tartar missles on the uss albany. a guided missle cruiser. 2 yrs biomed equipment class to calibrate and repair biomed equipment. night school at msoe to learn logic circuits and code. smarter than his other 6 siblings put together and we all admit it. but not our boy troy. he knows it all. humility is a trait he never learned. i guess suckin mommys tit even at 49 wont do you any good at becoming a man.