Author Topic: DIY Tube Video Community - Apr 8, 2018  (Read 3646 times)

Online the do it yourself world

DIY Tube Video Community - Apr 8, 2018
« on: April 08, 2018, 01:53:35 pm »
Troy now as two new sites:

On the elite end we have a Linkedin site for DIY Tube Video Community. https://www.linkedin.com/company/diy-tube-video-community/

Headquarters West Des Moines, Iowa Year founded 2017

Company type Partnership

Company size 2-10 employees

At the bottom end we have a Craigslist site: Work From Home Social Media - Blogging and Commenting (Hudson Valley) from
Mar 31, 2018
https://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/web/d/work-from-home-social-media/6548080757.html
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 01:59:10 pm by the do it yourself world »

Online Catscratch

Re: DIY Tube Video Community
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2018, 02:08:28 pm »
"Those whom the Gods would destroy, they first make mad" - Euripides
Scumbag troll from Troy's shit ass YouTube channel.

Online Misty

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2018, 02:10:06 pm »
I don't think Trog wrote those posts.  They are MUCH better written than his video descriptions.  JMHO. 
SMH everyday at the B.S.
Hip waders required!
Keeping the bleach closet stocked daily.

Online Catscratch

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2018, 02:17:13 pm »
If he's going to pay his "employees" (contractors, free agents, whatever  ::)) in DIY coins, he's headed for a pack of trouble!  So is his buddy in Iowa.  Just sayin'.
Scumbag troll from Troy's shit ass YouTube channel.

Online the do it yourself world

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2018, 02:20:37 pm »
As this site been mentioned - DIY Tube Coin? http://www.diytubecoin.com/

https://whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=diytubecoin.com

Again with the telephone
347 755 1384
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 02:27:16 pm by the do it yourself world »

Online Misty

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2018, 02:22:18 pm »
How does he come up with the current value and end of year worth?  I see a BIG train wreck coming!  I hope it lands his ass in FEDERAL Prison!
SMH everyday at the B.S.
Hip waders required!
Keeping the bleach closet stocked daily.

Offline gollygee

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2018, 02:54:21 pm »
How does he come up with the current value and end of year worth?  I see a BIG train wreck coming!  I hope it lands his ass in FEDERAL Prison!

I thought it wasn't go to 10 cents until the end of the month?  Is this right...I join and he gives me info to pass on to my contacts and I get paid by how many times I pass on his info? How does he know how many contacts I pass this info on to?

I still say It's a pyramid.

Online ermorgan0926

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2018, 02:58:58 pm »
"Those whom the Gods would destroy, they first make mad" - Euripides
"Troy is full of shit"  - Melanie

Offline gollygee

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2018, 03:14:49 pm »

Online Honey Badger

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2018, 03:40:36 pm »
I don't think Trog wrote those posts.  They are MUCH better written than his video descriptions.  JMHO. 

Must have been written by the weasel with his hands folded nicely in front of himself. Trogs partner.  ::)

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, OldCodge, JoytheDog, Misty, LarryWeed, TDI, Mrs. Lost Ladders, Catscratch, FixedByDoc

Online maybenot

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2018, 03:54:23 pm »
I know this will come as a shock to many but Dick Head is not the only scammer on the planet. Finding a scammer more intelligent than Dick Head only means looking above the 70 IQ level. A reference back to WKRP when they want money give them a tittle. "Marketing Manager."
Ponze scams rely completely on the gullibility level of the mark. ie Dick Head and his minions. The work is done and now time for someone with an IQ above 70 to capitalize and always have the trusty scape goat close at hand.
Is making YT videos one of the activities at a Federal Crowbar Hotel?
Maybe we should not discourage this fledgling non registered fraud.

Online Offgridwife by mail

« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2018, 04:38:07 pm »
So he's saying he will be worth 2.49 billion by the end of the 2019, 249,000,000.00 coins x 10.00 dollars = 2,490,000,000.00

DIY Tube Coins are a cryptocurrency which will be paid out to the community. The start value is $0.10 per coin but we estimate the coins will be worth $1 each by the end of the year. They should hit $10 or more by next year.

There was a total of only 249 million DIY Tube Coins minted. This allows enough coins to be used on the community pages but also increases their value due to their limited number. As more DIYT are purchased and saved for their investment value, the number of coins in circulation will be reduced, further increasing their value. This will also increase community member earnings.

And then this

100 comments = 1 DIYT 10.00 x 1 = 10.00
100 thumbs up = 1 DIYT 10.00 x 1 = 10.00
1,000 video views = 10 DIYT 10.00 x 10 = not 100 but 10.00, don't worry it's not your content anymore and he gets to keep all the google ad sense and screw you out of 90 dollars sounds fair to me

In order to keep enough coins in circulation for the DIY Tube Video community, payments for video interaction will be capped at $10 worth of DIYT per
1,000 video views. That is two times the amount ever paid out by any other site in this field. At that point, as the coins continue to rise in value, payments will continue in fractions of a coin up to the $10 value cap. This must be set in place in order to retain enough coins for circulation or the DIY Tube Video Community would come to a halt.

Dtube pays much better

Offline FixedByDoc

« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2018, 04:52:43 pm »
how do i make a channel to upload videos on this diy tube thing? i figured i could go and make an account and upload my ads on it and get a hundred of you all to sub thus getting their 1000 coins then selling them for 1/10th the asking price or maybe even 1/1000 of the going price lol... and post trog videos he doesnt want people to see. like the abc special on his cult...
Always doing better...

Online DanMcC

« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2018, 04:54:41 pm »
how do i make a channel to upload videos on this diy tube thing? i figured i could go and make an account and upload my ads on it and get a hundred of you all to sub thus getting their 1000 coins then selling them for 1/10th the asking price or maybe even 1/1000 of the going price lol... and post trog videos he doesnt want people to see. like the abc special on his cult...

I still have 3 accounts there...All banned from uploading or commenting...

The rest were all deleted....