Author Topic: Digging Out Our Homestead After Spring Blizzard - Apr 5, 2018  (Read 1680 times)

Online ermorgan0926

Re: Digging Out Our Homestead After Spring Blizzard
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2018, 07:09:55 pm »
I noticed in these last few videos that the wood shop shed has no snow on the roof.  The one he hacked through the wall to install the wood stove in but didn't finish closing in the hole in the wall.

Maybe Chris111 lives there.
No Way!   There would be work getting done if Chris lived there.

Online Bilbo

« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2018, 07:32:20 pm »
I noticed in these last few videos that the wood shop shed has no snow on the roof.  The one he hacked through the wall to install the wood stove in but didn't finish closing in the hole in the wall.

Maybe Chris111 lives there.

There is no insulation in the roof, the escaping heat from the woodstove melts the snow.

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, OldCodge, OscarAlphaKilo, LarryWeed, Honey Badger, Catscratch, FixedByDoc

Offline Moneypresident

« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2018, 08:23:50 pm »
I am a professional troll with a gang.

The following users thanked this post: OscarAlphaKilo, Catscratch

Offline kasekracker1960

« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2018, 09:03:56 pm »
How is this crumbshaker still relevent .I just spent two weeks in ICU and two more in rehab..Nothing good will ever come from troy Reids gaggle of half truths and poot me-videos I promise that everything will calm down when he finally kills his wife or child because it is inevitable..toonsorry to work too bullheaded to let them live a life as mormalssorry for the graammar as I had a stroke thaaata had my brain covered in blood

Online OldCodge

• Administrator
  • We shall never surrender, whatever the cost may be
« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2018, 09:38:18 pm »
That is dreadful news...   :(

I hope you are on the road to a full recovery.

Online DeePurr

« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2018, 09:43:18 pm »
How is this crumbshaker still relevent .I just spent two weeks in ICU and two more in rehab..Nothing good will ever come from troy Reids gaggle of half truths and poot me-videos I promise that everything will calm down when he finally kills his wife or child because it is inevitable..toonsorry to work too bullheaded to let them live a life as mormalssorry for the graammar as I had a stroke thaaata had my brain covered in blood
Sorry to hear about your stroke but nice to see you are back!

Online Misty

« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2018, 10:49:36 pm »

Hang in there!  Glad you are on the mend! 
SMH everyday at the B.S.
Hip waders required!
Keeping the bleach closet stocked daily.

Online JESSIE SCOTT

« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2018, 02:55:15 pm »
SSSOOOOOOOOOOO the neighbors live directly next door .......... HHHMMMMMM .

The road hasn't been plowed ????  i didn't think the road ran that close to the house , this makes me think the DRIVEWAY hasn't been plowed . No baby KUBLIA KAHN  in sight or sound when they were outside together , is baby cat the ordained baby sitter now ???      He sure has been burning a lot of fire wood lately ...(strange )  lmao.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 09:42:27 am by JESSIE SCOTT »
I'm Jessie Scott and i approve this message....Have no fear .......MELANIE and little Pyongyang  are hard peddling the Great and Powerful Bedeni Motor , to provide electrical needs required by the Whack A Mole Mining Company. - Jessie Scott .

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, OldCodge, JoytheDog, OscarAlphaKilo, LarryWeed, TDI, Honey Badger, Catscratch, FixedByDoc

Online Jerome Debone

« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2018, 09:14:34 am »
Leaving the baby in the house alone?  Asshat!

Baby Cat is watching over little Ping Pong.

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, DeePurr, Misty, LarryWeed, TDI, Honey Badger, Catscratch, FixedByDoc, Torx Head

Online davie-m

« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2018, 10:01:46 am »
For a minute there I thought you said 'blow job'. Time for the eye doctor.
he probly threw one of them in too as a freebie.. ;D

Online Jerome Debone

« Reply #55 on: April 08, 2018, 04:51:30 pm »

I wish you a speedy recovery. And I can understand what you're typing...no need to apologize.