Author Topic: How To Set Up Your Stocks Exchange Wallet Address - Diytube - Mar 20, 2018  (Read 648 times)

Offline Plum Crazy

Diytube video

Link: https://streamable.com/s/2jfzz/fmunro

How To Set Up Your Stocks Exchange Wallet Address Public

Do It Yourself Electronics
1 month

Category: Cryptocurrency & Mining

Description: How to set up a deposit address in your stocks.exchange account. This video will demonstrate how to set up a bitcoinz wallet deposit address so that I can send you the coins that are mined with your graphics card.

Anyone who has joined me in the shared mining business will be given access to this series of training videos.

These videos are members only and are not to be shared with others outside the shared mining business.

Stay tuned for more videos in this series.

Offline Plum Crazy

Re: How To Set Up Your Stocks Exchange Wallet Address ~ Diytube -
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2018, 08:17:37 pm »
It's an exclusive video for Troytards to setup their crypto currency wallets. Hurry up and signup Donate now....  ::)

Online BackFromTheDead

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2018, 08:18:03 pm »
He is amazingly bad at doing how-to videos.

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2018, 08:25:28 pm »
This has GOT to be illegal WTF is he smoking? I want to buy a pound of that! With bitcoin of course. 8)
"Due to the flack I receive from so many people I have not been showing my wiring. That is just how it is."

Online OldCodge

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2018, 08:37:45 pm »
At current exchange rates, Troy's 16,196 BTCZ are worth..........................   $61.51

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.....   ::)

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoinz/

Online OldCodge

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2018, 08:48:31 pm »
What's even funnier is that if his rigs are sucking 1kW/hr from the grid, that is costing him over $3 a day in electricity alone.

He's losing money, hand over fist.  PMSL.

Online DeePurr

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2018, 09:00:31 pm »
WOW...it's never ending with this guy!

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2018, 09:03:05 pm »
What's even funnier is that if his rigs are sucking 1kW/hr from the grid, that is costing him over $3 a day in electricity alone.

The look on his face tells me he just got the power bill today. FU T-Liar ;D
"Due to the flack I receive from so many people I have not been showing my wiring. That is just how it is."

Offline Barek

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2018, 09:49:29 pm »

EXACTLY!!! Ole t-beggar's BTCZ are worth about 1/3 of a penny USD singly...as he says, "...it's much easier to mine...". Well, of course it is you dumbass...if it was worth anything, it would require some type of "proof-of-work" to mine.

Figuring he is running 8 each nVidia GTX 1080 TI (his stated "preferred" mining GCs), at 24 hours they each consume ~4.32kWH per day...times 8 = 34.56kWH per day...times 30 days (avg) = 1036.8kWH per month...times MI average electrical cost per kWH ($.1413 USD) = ~$146.50 per month in electricity costs.

Ole t-beggar would need to "mine" ~38,644 BTCZ's per month just to cover that cost. Last reported hashing rate (Jan 2018) for nVidia GTX 1080 TIs for BTCZ is about ~$4.00/day/per card. BTCZ price has dropped significantly since then AND the difficulty factor has increased...thus conservative calculations might show him mining ~$864.00/month.

Again, this is assuming he's running 8 cards 24/7...and they are all GTX 1080 TI's (which they likely are not as they are going for ~$750.00 each right now).

Okay, to carry this a bit further...$864.00 valued BTCZ converted to USD would depend on the exchange used...several forums and websites DO NOT recommend the "stocks.exchange" exchange as it charges rather high transaction fees for conversion from BTCZ to BTC...which can then be converted to USD on yet ANOTHER exchange...

Yup, ole t-beggar's making a killing here!!!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 09:52:28 pm by Barek »
I knew all the rules...but the rules do not know me...guaranteed!

Offline QuietKate

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2018, 11:21:49 pm »

Offline ermorgan0926

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2018, 12:14:23 am »
Sounds like he's going to put the coins into your wallet then send you a monthly bill for the power and his share that he wants in dollars.

Offline Barek

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2018, 03:32:53 am »
Sounds like he's going to put the coins into your wallet then send you a monthly bill for the power and his share that he wants in dollars.

And this will be a significant point...ole t-beggar may offer payment in some form of cryptocurrency and yet require payment for any amounts due (whether real or imagined) in real USD...

A definitely fraudulent activity for sure...
I knew all the rules...but the rules do not know me...guaranteed!

Online ROGUEELEMENTS

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2018, 01:26:57 pm »
he wants your real $$$ and in return he gives you play money. Simple as that.

Offline QuietKate

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2018, 02:24:39 pm »
Agree. Troy is taking minimal risk in this speculative venture.

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, DeePurr, Misty, TDI, ROGUEELEMENTS, Honey Badger, Catscratch