Author Topic: Get Free Cryptocurrency - Alt Coins Give Away - Mar 20, 2018  (Read 4854 times)

Online 123tanners

Re: Get Free Cryptocurrency ~ Alt Coins Give Away
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2018, 07:41:17 am »
There's other clues as well. Having to tell everyone that your coin mining operation is keeping you afloat in one breath and then basically begging for traffic and offering play money on an obscure video hosting site for monetary traffic is contradicting. My guess is that things are pretty tight on the on-grid dumpstead.

He has to have money trickling-in from multiple sources.
(not including all his so called "side businesses")

He likes to "distract" us by saying his income has been cut to 1/6th on YT,
however, he is still making money even though he is down to about 4 new videos each week.

He also likes to make his problems, Your problems......
now that he has a mortgage, car payment, astronomical electric bill, diaper and formula costs.....

He also has a habit of contradicting everything he says and does.
01-02-18 & 08-06-18: "I'm back to work Full Blast"
01-27-18: Finally, the first daily video of the year.
01-31-18: Some Sad Changes, no more daily videos.
02-01-18: "I'll be back in spring Full Blast"
06-04-18: Back doing daily crap videos.

Online Catscratch

« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2018, 08:57:09 am »

He also likes to make his problems, Your problems......
now that he has a mortgage, car payment, astronomical electric bill, diaper and formula costs.....

He's in the business of selling "poverty units".  The more of them he can get you to buy, the more poverty you get, and the less he has!  8)
Scumbag troll from Troy's shit ass YouTube channel.

Offline Moneypresident

« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2018, 09:06:56 am »
Yeah that Troy. He is like that Dire straits song. Crypto currency for nothing. And get your chicks to freeze.
I am a professional troll with a gang.

Offline puzzledcanadian

« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2018, 09:57:53 am »
That`s funny, i`d rather have a real chicken instead of make believe money any day. we really should be given the option

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, OldCodge, JoytheDog, LarryWeed, ROGUEELEMENTS, Honey Badger, Catscratch

Offline Hundy Done

« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2018, 10:12:27 am »
Ho Lee Shit. I just watched this gem. Good Christ it really lookes like a Mad Mad talking there.
This dude is coming slowly un raveled, un guled and off the rails as time goes on.
I can only imagine the madness Felony has to deal with on a daily basis. Maybe that why she is regressing and doing girl scout crafts.  This video is truly mind numbing.

this is what  " DESPERATION " looks like

Troy will TROY up Troy just like he does everything else........just let it do...what it do

BELIEVE THAT !!

Offline trish

« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2018, 10:26:46 am »
There's other clues as well. Having to tell everyone that your coin mining operation is keeping you afloat in one breath and then basically begging for traffic and offering play money on an obscure video hosting site for monetary traffic is contradicting. My guess is that things are pretty tight on the on-grid dumpstead.

Maybe Reid has missed a couple of mortgage payments.
Troy Reid is a Member of Christian Assemblies Int'l Cult: http://bit.ly/2ofMcS5

Troy Reid's Abandoned Junk & Trash: http://bit.ly/2pfBorC

Troy Reid's Altcoin Fraud: https://bit.ly/2MrZT1b

Offline trish

« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2018, 10:27:04 am »

Troy Reid is a Member of Christian Assemblies Int'l Cult: http://bit.ly/2ofMcS5

Troy Reid's Abandoned Junk & Trash: http://bit.ly/2pfBorC

Troy Reid's Altcoin Fraud: https://bit.ly/2MrZT1b

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, OldCodge, JoytheDog, LarryWeed, TDI, Honey Badger, Catscratch

Online Susan Hope

« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2018, 11:13:30 am »
I was thinking the same thing as you and Jerome, bills are due by a due date, this creep has a slow trickle of hopeful cash coming in and You Tube is his only pay date. Wheeling and dealing on Craigslist or ebay is a hustle and got to get to the post office. Food pantries take time to sign up and wait. Selling eggs, how's that going? He needs cash for the essentials...where is that coming from?
Maybe Reid has missed a couple of mortgage payments.
"...so I had to fight through this in my mind for a while now." Sept 2019 Masternodes

Online ermorgan0926

« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2018, 11:53:40 am »

This could be bigger than his small engine business, or his reclaimed pallet business, or his egg  business.   The list goes on and on.

Online ermorgan0926

« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2018, 12:00:54 pm »
I was thinking the same thing as you and Jerome, bills are due by a due date, this creep has a slow trickle of hopeful cash coming in and You Tube is his only pay date. Wheeling and dealing on Craigslist or ebay is a hustle and got to get to the post office. Food pantries take time to sign up and wait. Selling eggs, how's that going? He needs cash for the essentials...where is that coming from?
It doesn't matter if Mommy and Daddy are the lien holders or co-signed the loan.   This whole thing could be a scam to show mommy and daddy that he just needs a little  time to get his business going.   This is all to keep from having to find a job.

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, JoytheDog, OscarAlphaKilo, TDI, 123tanners, trish, Honey Badger, Catscratch, whoknew?

Online whoknew?

« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2018, 12:04:16 pm »
Wow, he is getting desperate!  This guy will do anything to hustle some money instead of just getting a job.

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, OldCodge, JoytheDog, TDI, trish, Honey Badger, Susan Hope, Catscratch, DAT

Online Offgridwife by mail

« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2018, 12:18:03 pm »
He DOES have adsense adds running on that crap site of his!

That's how he is making money off your content and you get paid nothing he also has something in the terms that says the content is now his.

are his videos still showing zero views or is reloading them all day to get the view count up.

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, OldCodge, QuietKate, TDI, trish, Honey Badger, Susan Hope, Catscratch

« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2018, 12:30:53 pm »
So anyone who wants to go into marketing, at least attempt to look like you make money at it, there are a couple of scammers that run ads on you tube they have girl sounding names one is standing in front of a expensive sports car in a garage and for some reason there are book shelves in the garage and the other is the guy showing you the mansion that he rented to do the ad and saying it is his, Troy sitting in front of his fake wood wall isn't selling me.

« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2018, 12:46:18 pm »

just based on the statement about the block chain website I'm 100% this coins is not Block Chain and he will be looking for someone to code a block chain for him and this coin business will go the route of all his businesses he sets up websites for without ever selling anything, no where. He still is scamming anyone who post to his platform because he will get paid in ad sense from the views. and you get nothing.

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, QuietKate, LarryWeed, TDI, trish, Honey Badger, Catscratch

Online JoytheDog

« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2018, 01:06:28 pm »
I don't know the URL for his DIY Tube site, but unless I'm missing something it doesn't even come up in a search for DIY tube.  Diytube.com is the first entry and it appears to be an electronics forum.  How is Mister SEO Expert going to get the masses to flock to his great new invention?
Matthew 11:7 - What went ye out into the wilderness to see? A REID shaken with the wind?

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, QuietKate, LarryWeed, TDI, trish, Honey Badger, Susan Hope, Catscratch