Author Topic: Get Free Cryptocurrency - Alt Coins Give Away - Mar 20, 2018  (Read 4852 times)

Offline Moneypresident

Re: Get Free Cryptocurrency ~ Alt Coins Give Away
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2018, 07:53:51 pm »
I am selling water that was around during the great flood. Purified and minerals added at no extra cost. Only $5 a bottle. If you act now you can get a second for a loved one for a mere $12 +S.H.
I am a professional troll with a gang.

Offline gollygee

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2018, 08:07:35 pm »
That fuker still owes me for joining Steemit!

;)

You could have doubled your money by joining Patreon too!

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2018, 08:10:11 pm »
If a thousand Trolls Upload a thousand vidjas exposing the truth about you T-Liar do we still get a thousand Crypto Coins? ;D
"Due to the flack I receive from so many people I have not been showing my wiring. That is just how it is."

Online OscarAlphaKilo

« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2018, 08:12:04 pm »
He looks like he's reading from a cue card, only his eyes aren't tracking and he only looks up at the camera once. You'd find more legit stuff at the bottom of a 40 year old box of Cracker Jacks.
I'VE BEEN A WIFE BUT NEVER A PURCHASED ONE

« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2018, 08:14:01 pm »
Last September someone here said "It's going to be a long winter"
THAT was an understatement!!! :D
"Due to the flack I receive from so many people I have not been showing my wiring. That is just how it is."

Offline Moneypresident

« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2018, 08:15:58 pm »
Kay G believes he is on coke.
I am a professional troll with a gang.

« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2018, 08:18:37 pm »
Bee Sting, knee and lock Jaw meds.  8)

Online whoopsydayszee

« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2018, 08:44:55 pm »
t-blacktooth (a.k.a. t-whiskynose) looks wasted   :P

« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2018, 09:27:14 pm »
t-blacktooth (a.k.a. t-whiskynose) looks wasted   :P
Stressed and wasted. ;)

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, Misty, LarryWeed, TDI, Honey Badger, whoopsydayszee, Catscratch, Hydrofuckingcat

Offline Kuroneko

« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2018, 12:52:06 am »

But can his donors afford it?  I am guessing crystal meth use

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, Misty, LarryWeed, Honey Badger, gollygee, Catscratch, DAT, Hydrofuckingcat

Online Jerome Debone

« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2018, 05:50:59 am »
WTH is wrong with the right side of his face?  He talks as though he's had a stroke or something. 

Is bad karma having it's payday? 

Online Jerome Debone

« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2018, 05:54:57 am »
I am selling water that was around during the great flood. Purified and minerals added at no extra cost. Only $5 a bottle. If you act now you can get a second for a loved one for a mere $12 +S.H.

...and how much for an anoited hankie?  I remember the vernerable Rev. Peter Popoff selling anoited hankies to buy new Michelins for his Lincoln to visit the sick and shut-ins.....

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, LarryWeed, Honey Badger, gollygee, Catscratch, Hydrofuckingcat

Online Jerome Debone

« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2018, 05:58:12 am »
But can his donors afford it?  I am guessing crystal meth use

Good point. Meth lends itself to off grid manufacturing much better than growing poppies.

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, LarryWeed, Honey Badger, gollygee, Catscratch, Hydrofuckingcat

Online Jerome Debone

« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2018, 06:04:59 am »
Ho Lee Shit. I just watched this gem. Good Christ it really lookes like a Mad Mad talking there.
This dude is coming slowly un raveled, un guled and off the rails as time goes on.
I can only imagine the madness Felony has to deal with on a daily basis ybe that why she is regressing and doing girl scout crafts.  This video is truly mind numbing.

There's other clues as well. Having to tell everyone that your coin mining operation is keeping you afloat in one breath and then basically begging for traffic and offering play money on an obscure video hosting site for monetary traffic is contradicting. My guess is that things are pretty tight on the on-grid dumpstead.

Online Bilbo

« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2018, 07:27:54 am »
Squeeze this mofo out of existance