Author Topic: preppernurse1  (Read 7944 times)

Re: preppernurse1
« Reply #135 on: June 03, 2019, 07:21:02 pm »
He's selling Legacy products so I'm betting he is doing well enough with this business venture to do what he is planning.
What type of Legacy products? Used C pap machines? ;D
"Due to the flack I receive from so many people I have not been showing my wiring. That is just how it is."

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, OldCodge, DeePurr, Honey Badger, JESSIE SCOTT, Catscratch

Online DanMcC

« Reply #136 on: June 03, 2019, 07:47:49 pm »
What type of Legacy products? Used C pap machines? ;D

He sells those bucket of magic beans that last for 20 years...

https://preppernurse1.com/

The following users thanked this post: DeePurr, Honey Badger, JESSIE SCOTT, Catscratch

Online John King

« Reply #137 on: June 04, 2019, 05:02:23 am »
Ed should buy a couple of mystery boxes and sell the quality goods on E bay.
Yes Doc, Troy is in the padded cell.

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, DeePurr, Honey Badger, JESSIE SCOTT, Susan Hope, Catscratch, puzzledcanadian

Offline Wahrheit Lautsprecher

« Reply #138 on: June 04, 2019, 11:40:46 am »
Ed is busy these days scurrying around his compound building solar racks and chicken houses in between the time he spends squirreling around burying buckets of beans and rice in secretive holes. He will calm down when his unemployment runs out and he has to put on his shirt and go back to work.

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, Misty, Honey Badger, JESSIE SCOTT, Susan Hope, Catscratch, puzzledcanadian

Online Catscratch

« Reply #139 on: June 04, 2019, 01:31:04 pm »
Ed is busy these days scurrying around his compound building solar racks and chicken houses in between the time he spends squirreling around burying buckets of beans and rice in secretive holes. He will calm down when his unemployment runs out and he has to put on his shirt and go back to work.

Agreed.

I doubt if his earnings from Legacy foods is anything but frosting on the cake.  The unemployment insurance is a dependable weekly income that he needs to support the teenager twins.  Once it runs out, it's "hi ho, hi ho, it's back to work I go"!
Scumbag troll from Troy's shit ass YouTube channel.

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, DeePurr, Misty, Honey Badger, JESSIE SCOTT, puzzledcanadian

Online ROGUEELEMENTS

« Reply #140 on: June 04, 2019, 09:56:49 pm »
You know he's on food stamps, medicade, unemployment, the works.

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, DeePurr, Honey Badger, Catscratch

Online DeePurr

« Reply #141 on: June 05, 2019, 08:39:44 am »
You know he's on food stamps, medicade, unemployment, the works.
Doesn't his son get benefits for his autism and child support from his ex?  If so, there's free income for him.

« Reply #142 on: July 02, 2019, 05:40:07 pm »
Douche bag has his solar panels at a winter tilt.
"Due to the flack I receive from so many people I have not been showing my wiring. That is just how it is."

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, OldCodge, JoytheDog, DeePurr, Honey Badger, Catscratch

Online Catscratch

« Reply #143 on: September 18, 2019, 05:38:21 pm »
Ed's ebegging for money!!

In his video of 9/18, titled "The skirting on the house came out way better than I thought", PN1 is actually asking his subs to donate $300+ so he can buy more stain for his house (sorry, can't link with this old tablet).  Tells them to use his PayPal link.  He and his mother stained the skirting on his shed, and now he's decided to do the upper part of the house, too - only he doesn't have the money!  Oboy, I should start me one of these YT channels!  Ask and ye shall receive!!

Already one comment disapproves: "u are low"!

« Reply #144 on: September 18, 2019, 08:41:35 pm »
Prick is live now. 8)

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, Catscratch

Offline maybenot

« Reply #145 on: September 18, 2019, 11:41:15 pm »

In his video of 9/18, titled "The skirting on the house came out way better than I thought", PN1 is actually asking his subs to donate $300+ so he can buy more stain for his house (sorry, can't link with this old tablet).  Tells them to use his PayPal link.  He and his mother stained the skirting on his shed, and now he's decided to do the upper part of the house, too - only he doesn't have the money!  Oboy, I should start me one of these YT channels!  Ask and ye shall receive!!

I never watch this individual unless it is mentioned here. It is a reminder of how low the low can go and still wander the planet. There is a reason he and Dickhead got along so well...for an hour. Peas in a pod.

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, OldCodge, JoytheDog, DeePurr, Under Over Under Done, Honey Badger, Catscratch

Online 123tanners

« Reply #146 on: September 19, 2019, 05:56:31 pm »

Out of shear boredom, I decided to watch this.

Apparently it was his mother that suggested they keep staining the rest of the SHED while they’re  at it.

I would NEVER allow my mother, or wife for that matter, to paint our house.
That’s a mans job.

I let Mrs Tanners paint inside.
(Something it hate doing)    :)
01-02-18 & 08-06-18: "I'm back to work Full Blast"
01-27-18: Finally, the first daily video of the year.
01-31-18: Some Sad Changes, no more daily videos.
02-01-18: "I'll be back in spring Full Blast"
06-04-18: Back doing daily crap videos.

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, Misty, Honey Badger, Catscratch

Online DanMcC

« Reply #147 on: September 19, 2019, 06:14:20 pm »
Out of shear boredom, I decided to watch this.

Apparently it was his mother that suggested they keep staining the rest of the SHED while they’re  at it.

I would NEVER allow my mother, or wife for that matter, to paint our house.
That’s a mans job.

I let Mrs Tanners paint inside.
(Something it hate doing)    :)

I got a Harbor Freight 3000psi paint sprayer...

Painted a 2 car garage in 20 minutes...

(But it took 1.5 days to scrape...I hate the painting prep work)

The following users thanked this post: OldCodge, 123tanners, Honey Badger, Catscratch

Offline Wahrheit Lautsprecher

« Reply #148 on: September 19, 2019, 06:40:50 pm »
His e-begging worked. He got the money for the rest of the stain for his "shed".  He says that he's never begged before but I'm sure now that he's got a taste of it, he'll be right up there with TR in no time.

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, OldCodge, 123tanners, Honey Badger, Catscratch

Online Catscratch

« Reply #149 on: September 19, 2019, 07:04:43 pm »
His e-begging worked. He got the money for the rest of the stain for his "shed".  He says that he's never begged before but I'm sure now that he's got a taste of it, he'll be right up there with TR in no time.

YES!  He may not have announced it before, but with the confidence he displayed, you can bet that he's "got a taste of it", and thinks nothing of asking for more.  His daughter Heather just went off to college, and I'm sure he got $$$ for that!

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, Honey Badger