Author Topic: Before you think of sending him anything, consider this..........  (Read 702 times)

Offline Sand_Piles

We just went though a very large Wind Storm here in the Washington DC area.  My house did not have power from Friday (3/2) early morning (2-5am) until Saturday (3/3) at 1:10PM.  so that's about 36 hours.  BUT our Verizon services (Cable, Internet and phone) was not restored until Wednesday 3/7 at 12:30PM.   We did have cellular connection the whole time.

Our Verizon box localed on the side of the house had a blown modem and was not able to pass any data into the house. The modem was replaced by Verizon at no cost.

A wind gust was clocked at 71 mph at Dulles Airport (IAD) at 11AM on Friday.  And the wind continued to blow though Saturday. Mostly between 30-40 mph.

Now we know TRs LLC does not have any means nor the redundancy to keep his operation going if some sort of situation (ACTS OF GOD) occur. 

Are you going to trust him???  And Why??

Suggestion........keep your money.  Or build your own rig.  This way you can have control and learn at the same time. 

Remember...............Knowledge is king.

GET A JOB, TURD!!!!

Still waiting to see the FULL DD214!!!

Offline gollygee

Re: Before you think of sending him anything, consider this..........
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2018, 04:22:46 pm »
We just went though a very large Wind Storm here in the Washington DC area.  My house did not have power from Friday (3/2) early morning (2-5am) until Saturday (3/3) at 1:10PM.  so that's about 36 hours.  BUT our Verizon services (Cable, Internet and phone) was not restored until Wednesday 3/7 at 12:30PM.   We did have cellular connection the whole time.

Our Verizon box localed on the side of the house had a blown modem and was not able to pass any data into the house. The modem was replaced by Verizon at no cost.

A wind gust was clocked at 71 mph at Dulles Airport (IAD) at 11AM on Friday.  And the wind continued to blow though Saturday. Mostly between 30-40 mph.

Now we know TRs LLC does not have any means nor the redundancy to keep his operation going if some sort of situation (ACTS OF GOD) occur. 

Are you going to trust him???  And Why??

Suggestion........keep your money.  Or build your own rig.  This way you can have control and learn at the same time. 

Remember...............Knowledge is king.

I live in northern MD and there still some that didn't have power since Fri. 2/2. the line guys were working into the dark last night but it started to snow about 10p.m. It stopped about 3p.m. and we got about 4 inches.

The following users thanked this post: LarryWeed, trish, Honey Badger, Mrs. Lost Ladders, Catscratch, Sand_Piles

Offline Sand_Piles

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2018, 04:58:30 pm »

I live in northern MD and there still some that didn't have power since Fri. 2/2. the line guys were working into the dark last night but it started to snow about 10p.m. It stopped about 3p.m. and we got about 4 inches.

Good to know.  The Verizon Tech said that they were on 12 hr days until further notice.  I think they were giving them one day off a week.  Poor guy didn't have a flash light so I gave him one to take. (10 bucks)  He was most appreciative.
GET A JOB, TURD!!!!

Still waiting to see the FULL DD214!!!

The following users thanked this post: OldCodge, Misty, LarryWeed, trish, Honey Badger, Mrs. Lost Ladders, Catscratch

Offline Hundy Done

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2018, 06:07:24 pm »
all is well in Gettysburg PA ..  even missed this snow storm today.  musta stayed east to Philly

The following users thanked this post: Misty, LarryWeed, trish, Honey Badger, Mrs. Lost Ladders, Catscratch, FixedByDoc, Sand_Piles

Online FixedByDoc

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2018, 06:09:08 pm »
all is well in Gettysburg PA ..  even missed this snow storm today.  musta stayed east to Philly

i got several inches and heard 45 minutes south in pitts got even more. butler is getting hit hard currently and they are west of me about 20 minutes.
Always doing better...

The following users thanked this post: Misty, LarryWeed, Hundy Done, trish, Honey Badger, Mrs. Lost Ladders, Catscratch, Sand_Piles

Offline Hundy Done

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2018, 06:11:18 pm »
on the way to WORK this morning (f u TROY) i went thru an area that the grass was a lil white that was it.  misting rain the rest of the day.  possible storm sun into monday

Online Catscratch

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2018, 10:05:02 am »
I dodged a bullet by taking a 2-week vacation with my youngest son, up here at our NH cabin (which is off grid)!  Spoke with wife down in CT after the weekend ... the house was without power from 2 pm Friday until 3 pm Sunday, a full 2 days.  But our oldest son's house in CT never lost power, so she went to stay with him for a couple days.

There used to be an old saying here in New England, that "If March comes in like a lion, it goes out like a lamb".  So now I'm looking forward to a warm and sunny late March!  Send TR money??  Are you serious??
Scumbag troll from Troy's shit ass YouTube channel.

The following users thanked this post: OldCodge, Misty, LarryWeed, TDI, trish, Honey Badger, Mrs. Lost Ladders, FixedByDoc, Sand_Piles

Online FixedByDoc

Always doing better...

The following users thanked this post: Misty, LarryWeed, trish, Honey Badger, Mrs. Lost Ladders, Catscratch, Sand_Piles