Author Topic: Investor Needed For Shared Cloud Mining Farm Business Opportunity - Feb 10, 2018  (Read 9368 times)

Offline Offgridwife by mail

Re: Investor Needed For Shared Cloud Mining Farm Business Opportunity
« Reply #420 on: February 22, 2018, 09:46:56 am »
Only if he paid them some tax in the first place...   ???
that's one of the tax loopholes problems he gets that child tax credit if he paid in taxes or not.

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, OscarAlphaKilo, LarryWeed, TDI, Honey Badger, Catscratch, DAT, FixedByDoc

Online Icetecker

In my neck of the woods ( small town Ontario ) the best internet service is Rogers . They offer a selection of 4 choices . #1 being basic and up to #4 being super high speed . The best available to myself is #3 . $ 100.00 a month unlimited use . A 2 hour Bluray 1080p 3--4 GB  movie takes 8--12 minutes to download . #4 is not available to a majority of most Ontarion's unless you live in a high population area . In farm and cottage country the best they can receive is #1 or #2 and they are also limited to an amount of GBs of use . If you use more it is very expensive . In remote areas there is no isp or you have to pay an arm and a leg for whatever service is available . A buddy of mine lives close to Timmins Ont. and pays $ 200.00 a month for crappy service .

My point is , fruitloops claims to have 2 services . He lives out in cougar country ( boondocks , in the sticks etc. ) Do those mining rigs eat up the GBs and at what cost ? What type of isp would be available to the Idiot ? Was this mentioned in his Cracker Jack's contract ?
Under a bridge near you .

Online OldCodge

What type of isp would be available to the Idiot ? Was this mentioned in his Cracker Jack's contract ?

ADSL or Cell access only.  No fibre or cable available.   ;D 

https://decisiondata.org/tv-internet-by-city/lewiston-mi-internet/

ETA:  Looks like 6Mb/s is the best he can get via ADSL.  Teehee.   ;D
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 08:53:48 am by OldCodge »

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, Icetecker, Misty, OscarAlphaKilo, LarryWeed, TDI, Honey Badger

Online puzzledcanadian

I live in the sticks here in southern Ontario and am held hostage by Eastlink! They hold the monopoly in this area for our digital cable supplier and pretty much have us over a barrel. Like my neighbour to the north had mentioned is simuliar to Rogers 4 tier offerings. We chose a tier 3 option which includes unlimited(for the most part fairly)high speed internet, digital cable and a(just in case) landline.(unlike some people we know, i work my ass off so my family and i may enjoy a few simple pleasures in life such as reliable heat source,electricity,constant refrigeration and even a safe reliable vehicle....sorry) these services have always been reliable and any tech service has always been prompt. It`s usually true that you get what you pay for unless of course someone else has always foot the bill and paid your way.   just a puzzledcanadian

Offline Babe Truth

I live in the sticks here in southern Ontario and am held hostage by Eastlink! They hold the monopoly in this area for our digital cable supplier and pretty much have us over a barrel. Like my neighbour to the north had mentioned is simuliar to Rogers 4 tier offerings. We chose a tier 3 option which includes unlimited(for the most part fairly)high speed internet, digital cable and a(just in case) landline.(unlike some people we know, i work my ass off so my family and i may enjoy a few simple pleasures in life such as reliable heat source,electricity,constant refrigeration and even a safe reliable vehicle....sorry) these services have always been reliable and any tech service has always been prompt. It`s usually true that you get what you pay for unless of course someone else has always foot the bill and paid your way.   just a puzzledcanadian

Have you checked that your land line is still separate from your other package?  A friend in Toronto got a bundle of services - not including cable, since she doesn't watch TV.   But her phone is a part of that package, and when her hydro is off, so is her phone.  That doesn't matter so much in the city, but where we are in a still semi-rural area, it would be a pain.  We wouldn't be able to phone about the hydro being off because the hydro would be off!  Our internet is via bell, and it's not too bad.  Finger crossed!

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, OscarAlphaKilo, LarryWeed

Online puzzledcanadian

Our landline is actually bundled with my internet and my television actually runs off the Wi Fi but uses an included option called Maestro which allows us to trade channels we don`t watch for channels we do at no extra cost. it really helps eliminate the fluff. Our DVR also runs through this service and can record up to 4 programs at once and has virtually unlimited storage, it`s quite good really. We working odd hours we watch more recorded television than live lol. Our landline does work when the powers out as well, plus the wife and i both have cell service. Material folks in a material world

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, OldCodge, QuietKate, LarryWeed, Under Over Under Done, Honey Badger

Offline FixedByDoc

instead of throwing away your money investing in these fly by night crypto scams how about investing in a disabled veteran trying to bike across america this summer?
Always doing better...

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, OldCodge, Misty, QuietKate, GreasyCock, LarryWeed, TDI, Honey Badger, DAT

Online OldCodge

instead of throwing away your money investing in these fly by night crypto scams how about investing in a disabled veteran trying to bike across america this summer?

Troy's answer to that question would be the same as for any other idea...  What's in it for me?   ::)

Offline FixedByDoc

Troy's answer to that question would be the same as for any other idea...  What's in it for me?   ::)

satisfaction of knowing you helped a disabled man conquer some of his bucket list prior to possibly dying in a few short years... and of course hours of content recorded along the ride ;) its almost like netflix but interactive :)
Always doing better...

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, Misty, QuietKate, GreasyCock, LarryWeed, TDI, Honey Badger, DAT, crankshaft

Online Jerome Debone

tbagged could sponsor you with some Bizcoins....

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, Honey Badger, FixedByDoc

Offline crankshaft

satisfaction of knowing you helped a disabled man conquer some of his bucket list prior to possibly dying in a few short years... and of course hours of content recorded along the ride ;) its almost like netflix but interactive :)
  il spot you 20 bucks doc. im fucked. i cant walk 200 ft without pain.be my legs in your last endeavour.show us the beauty of this country before youre just as fucked as i am. where can i donate? i dont do paypal or any of that other horseshit.i do money orders to your home only. noone but us will know.pm me for an addy.wish it was more but my medicare doesnt cover shit.no vet status tho 6 yrs airguard. wish ida went active.pm me for an addy and ill send u 20 bucks. thank you for your service.

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, Babe Truth, LarryWeed, Hundy Done, JESSIE SCOTT, DAT