Author Topic: Investor Needed For Shared Cloud Mining Farm Business Opportunity - Feb 10, 2018  (Read 8143 times)

Online OscarAlphaKilo

Starting a shared mining/cloud mining farm which will allow anyone to get involved into cryptocurrency mining at any budget.

Please read full details here: [snipped]

The idea is to set up a website where anyone can set their monthly budget, and with the click of a mouse, start mining altcoins with no knowledge necessary.

There will be a series of training videos which will show people what to do with their newly mined coins.

Behind the scenes I am going to have a mining farm set up which will mine altcoins 24/7.

This business will most likely be sold out immediately after going public since bitcoin has been in the media so much recently.

Please email me troy.thedoityourselfworld@gmail.com for more details.

Thanks for watching. Please Subscribe & follow my daily videos.

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=ZGYgJ2WIPWQ

« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 10:47:11 pm by Plum Crazy »
I'VE BEEN A WIFE BUT NEVER A PURCHASED ONE

Online ROGUEELEMENTS

Re: Investor Needed For Shared Cloud Mining Farm Business Opportunity
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2018, 01:07:42 pm »
More BS from the creep con artist troy greed. All he knows is how to lie and scam. He says there are cloud mining business already, but he can't figure out how to use them but he knows more than they do and can do it better.  :o

Online Sweepstakesjunkie

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2018, 01:08:08 pm »
Quote:
"There are some cloud mining companies in existence but they are SO complicated and confusing I CAN'T FIGURE THEM OUT. And people have to have an extreme amount of knowledge to set that up. The idea I have is to set it up so that anyone....I'm goint to write a website and write the BACKEND SOFTWARE so anyone & everyone can come in ,set their monthly budget, CLICK THE AGREEMENT, MAKE THE PAYMENT and we start mining for them with the hardware in the background."

"At the end of the month they get their payment..uh actually probably weekly their going to get their payments in the crypto currency that they are mining."

"I'm looking for an investor to help build the mining rigs which will run in the background and we're going to set up a mining farm for cloud mining otherwise know as shared mining."

"I actually believe it will be impossible to keep up with the demand, the demand will be so high we will sell out in the first couple of days."

"I figure I can start earning income in a week after signing the agreement."

"By spring I plan on having a massive mining farm going on here."

FLIM FLAM MAN!
Troy Quotes:
"Actually I would love a device to clean my rear" 4/11/19
"I am known for not smiling much" 9/27/17 (kids birth)

Online DeePurr

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2018, 01:08:12 pm »
He failed to mention there is a NON-DISCLOSURE agreement that needs to be signed.

The project is to begin immediately upon agreement of contract terms between the investor and myself. I have full plans available which I will disclose after signature of a non-disclosure agreement.

Online OscarAlphaKilo

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2018, 01:09:49 pm »
He's expecting this IPO to go gangbusters! Selling out soon! Get it while it lasts....
If he wasn't so ghoulish he'd be hawking this on low power tv stations at 2 am....

Online DeePurr

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2018, 01:12:12 pm »
If he had such a turn out as he stated from the beginning, I would think there would be more than his and Phillip's cards mining.

Offline Hydrofuckingcat

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2018, 01:28:25 pm »
Reason NUMBER ONE as to why he has trolls..CONNING PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY, ASKING FOR MONEY FOR HIS Mail order wife, house, tiny house, property 1, property 2, a mile of fencing, goats, vehicles, batteries, solar panels, trips around world, Australia, Ireland, Phillipines, India, Canada...on and on. SCHEMES! 

Online Mr Spork

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2018, 01:40:28 pm »
Just wait a few months until these investors start seeing $0.02weekly/monthly or worse...
Getting "Due to power usage, you have a negative balance and your coins have been appropriated to cover costs" messages.
trog will have the FCC and/or SEC crawling up his ass with a microscope... tho he might like that!

Offline Hydrofuckingcat

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2018, 01:54:05 pm »
PONZI SCHEME..Troy Reid can not even get a credit card without his Mommy to cosign but he is calling for investors to give him large amount of cash to build an electric eating machine ....

He has been making video after video of how they are dirt poor, no money coming in, have to sell eggs.. So which is it Troy? You are lying about no money or you are lying here about profits from crypto mining? Cant have it both ways!

« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2018, 01:54:39 pm »
Hot dog wiener bun sell em by the pound...
His fan club is not giving him much support in his comment section  :D 
Gee I wonder why?
Get a JOB you bumm
"Due to the flack I receive from so many people I have not been showing my wiring. That is just how it is."

Offline Hydrofuckingcat

« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2018, 01:59:17 pm »
In his description...

"This business will most likely be sold out immediately after going public since bitcoin has been in the media so much recently."

ROTFLMAO...I cant breathe..hahahahahahahaha

"Due to the flack I receive from so many people I have not been showing my wiring. That is just how it is."

Offline gollygee

« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2018, 02:10:07 pm »
Unbelieveable!!!!!!! I guess Chris didn't bite hook, line and sinker!