Author Topic: Building A GTX 1080 Ti Mining Rig On ASRock Q1900M Motherboard - Feb 8, 2018  (Read 884 times)

Online Susan Hope

I hate him for what he knowingly does to animals...after that he's just a dill weed.
I hope that scratch on his hand is from a cat.
I wish bad MOJO on this guy!!!!
"...so I had to fight through this in my mind for a while now." Sept 2019 Masternodes

Offline FeelMyBedini

It's like the blind leading the blind... Trog has no idea what he is doing! I never seen someone more confused setting anything up. And this is the guy who wants you to send him equipment!?!? SMH, Unbelievable!  :o  Doesn't even know what Ram to use...  ::)

He's very cunning tho. For someone like me who doesn't know their RAMsters from their solid state whamsters, it's quite a show. He gets the shit running in the end, so he claims. I saw all the GREEN! Did you see all the GREEN? (What does the green mean? Is it hash marks or whatever, and they add up to points?)

Offline Plum Crazy

He's very cunning tho. For someone like me who doesn't know their RAMsters from their solid state whamsters, it's quite a show. He gets the shit running in the end, so he claims. I saw all the GREEN! Did you see all the GREEN? (What does the green mean? Is it hash marks or whatever, and they add up to points?)

I too don't know everything there is to know about computers either.  I do know when I am watching someone fumble through something they know very little about.  I have replaced Ram, Cpu's, and graphics cards before.  Trust me it's not that hard.  When I upgraded my Ram I looked up my motherboard on newegg and they gave me a listing of what Ram was compatible with it. A little research goes a long way. Trogs on the other hand acts the part. He was so amazed that Windows 10 recognized his graphics card.. like really!?!?  It's supposed to do that.  ::)  Crap like that proves he knows nothing... Scratch that...he knows the color green!  ::)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 05:40:14 pm by Plum Crazy »

Online Sweepstakesjunkie

Is there anything funny in this or can I skip it? Last nights X-Files sounds more interesting.... :P
Troy Quotes:
"Actually I would love a device to clean my rear" 4/11/19
"I am known for not smiling much" 9/27/17 (kids birth)

The following users thanked this post: DiveCrewCanada, DanMcC, Plum Crazy, LarryWeed, Honey Badger, JESSIE SCOTT, Catscratch

Offline Barek

Is there anything funny in this or can I skip it? Last nights X-Files sounds more interesting.... :P

Go for the X-Files...
I knew all the rules...but the rules do not know me...guaranteed!

Online Offgridwife by mail

Those poor cats.  They are hungry and troy can't take time out to feed them because they don't figure into his plans!

I'm not convinced they are homeless at least one is very friendly and they look healthy they may just be there because of the other cats and free food

Online DeePurr

I'm not convinced they are homeless at least one is very friendly and they look healthy they may just be there because of the other cats and free food
That may be but remember, Troy doesn't lie...he's kind hearted and has given them shelter and food in exchange for taking care of the mice.... ;)

The following users thanked this post: DiveCrewCanada, Plum Crazy, OldCodge, JoytheDog, Misty, LarryWeed, TDI, Honey Badger, JESSIE SCOTT

Online Susan Hope

That may be but remember, Troy doesn't lie...he's kind hearted and has given them shelter and food in exchange for taking care of the mice.... ;)
I think he found someone that was giving away free cats and introduced them to the squalid vacation cottage and trailer as mousers. Their welfare is of no concern to him, because they can so easily be replaced.
I know you read TroyBusters Shiftless Dad...show Mae-Mel feeding the outdoor cats and supplying fresh un-frozen water. That would be content.
"...so I had to fight through this in my mind for a while now." Sept 2019 Masternodes

The following users thanked this post: DiveCrewCanada, Plum Crazy, JoytheDog, LarryWeed, TDI, Honey Badger, JESSIE SCOTT

Online the do it yourself world

He said it consumed five hundred and thirty watts. I thought he only had two, four hundred watt solar panels?

He said it consumed five hundred and thirty watts. I thought he only had two, four hundred watt solar panels?
They are not 400 each. Maybe 160-200 tops.
He did show the wattage sticker on the back a long time ago.
Doesn't matter what wattage they are, he's never installed them properly to utilize the full potential. They have either been in the shade and improperly wired or both. The guy is a dick head.
"Due to the flack I receive from so many people I have not been showing my wiring. That is just how it is."

Online the do it yourself world

The words "cunning" and "GREEN" reminded me of Green Gold - Blackadder  from the BBC.

"Lord Percy turns his hand to alchemy and succeeds in creating something green."

The following users thanked this post: Plum Crazy, OldCodge, DeePurr, LarryWeed, Honey Badger, JESSIE SCOTT

Online JESSIE SCOTT

He must be making plenty of change since he likes to mine penny coins
I'm Jessie Scott and i approve this message....Have no fear .......MELANIE and little Pyongyang  are hard peddling the Great and Powerful Bedeni Motor , to provide electrical needs required by the Whack A Mole Mining Company. - Jessie Scott .

The following users thanked this post: Plum Crazy, LarryWeed, Honey Badger, Sweepstakesjunkie

Online JoytheDog

See crap like this makes me hate Troy so much more... I wish Melanie would lock him outside and take pictures of him looking through that window.  Now that would be sweet justice!

Get on it, Photoshoppers!
Matthew 11:7 - What went ye out into the wilderness to see? A REID shaken with the wind?

The following users thanked this post: Plum Crazy, Misty, LarryWeed, TDI, Honey Badger