Author Topic: Unboxing Altcoin Mining Rig Computer Parts For New Miners - Diytube - Feb 8, 2018  (Read 649 times)

Online JESSIE SCOTT

Wonder whose money he is using to purchase this stuff?  Where he gets he's spending thousands of dollars I don't know because this stuff isn't that expensive according to what research I've done so far. $40 here, $100 there, $63, $55..
    DEE the thousands of dollars is coming from his on grid electricity bill
I'm Jessie Scott and i approve this message....Have no fear .......MELANIE and little Pyongyang  are hard peddling the Great and Powerful Bedeni Motor , to provide electrical needs required by the Whack A Mole Mining Company. - Jessie Scott .

Online DeePurr

I suggest if anyone is going to send him a card (please don't), take a photo of your card with any identifying numbers, showing.  I suspect if he receives top dollar cards those will be sold and replaced with a inferior card, pocketing the profit of the sale, into his pocket, of course.  He's that slimy.  IMO.

Online DeePurr

Oh silly me.  Of course it is!

Online BackFromTheDead

Its amazing watching this guy and how little he knows. He reads the promotion labels on the box and assumes that its all true. I wonder if he even reads the actual spec sheet?

Online whoopsydayszee

z_z

The following users thanked this post: DiveCrewCanada, DanMcC, Plum Crazy, LarryWeed, Honey Badger, JESSIE SCOTT, Catscratch

Offline Plum Crazy

All this New junk Trogs just bought plus electricity will take him a year or more to make back mining! Lol

ASRock mini motherboard and CPU: $63.86
Excelvan 500 Watt power supply: $29.99
Thermaltake 700 Watt power supply: $54.99
Dogfish 30 GB SSD Hard Drive: $22.99
Ubit 1 to 4 PCIe extender: Out of stock.
Thermaltake 850 Watt power supply: $104.35

Total = $276.18 Plus the Ubit and Electricity
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 05:10:29 pm by Plum Crazy »

Online Ben Dover

My hypothesis is he scammed Mrs. Wright by not paying on the contract and built up enough to pay cash for his Michigan Dump then borrowed as much he could on the equity of property for operating cash for his scams.

Offline DiveCrewCanada

My hypothesis is he scammed Mrs. Wright by not paying on the contract and built up enough to pay cash for his Michigan Dump then borrowed as much he could on the equity of property for operating cash for his scams.

That sounds like a very high probability... combined with the Bank of Mommy...

Offline Sand_Piles

Interesting analysis..........
GET A JOB, TURD!!!!

Still waiting to see the FULL DD214!!!

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, Plum Crazy, LarryWeed, TDI, Honey Badger, JESSIE SCOTT, Catscratch