Author Topic: Repairing A Mining Rig That Died - Diytube - Jan 30, 2018  (Read 1026 times)

Online Plum Crazy

Re: Repairing A Mining Rig That Died - Diytube video
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2018, 01:06:05 pm »
A bit off topic but what I don't understand is why would he be putting all this effort into this DIY Electronics website....
After he got low subs and views on his YT Electronics channel [and didn't post much of anything he promised them] and a similar response from the Steemit site.

I'm sure part of the reason is to lure suckers into this crypto mining scam, but am I missing something else?

Possibly because he sees it as the path of least resistance to getting free money. If he can scam enough people to send him high-end graphics cards and motherboards it relinquishes him of that initial investment cost. It then gives him access to superior equipment than the junk he is using now. Thus the profit margin on his end goes way up, and the sucker who sent him their equipment goes way down. He gets all the gains without investing anything. Plus he does all the accounting, too.

Online 123tanners

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2018, 01:20:41 pm »
Possibly because he sees it as the path of least resistance to getting free money. If he can scam enough people to send him high-end graphics cards and motherboards it relinquishes him of that initial investment cost. It then gives him access to superior equipment than the junk he is using now. Thus the profit margin on his end goes way up, and the sucker who sent him their equipment goes way down. He gets all the gains without investing anything. Plus he does all the accounting, too.

Thanks Plum.  Motive is everything.....right next to Greed!
01-02-18 & 08-06-18: "I'm back to work Full Blast"
01-27-18: Finally, the first daily video of the year.
01-31-18: Some Sad Changes, no more daily videos.
02-01-18: "I'll be back in spring Full Blast"
06-04-18: Back doing daily crap videos.

Online Sweepstakesjunkie

« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2018, 01:22:56 pm »
Troy's GREED will be his downfall. I see an orange jumpsuit in his future soon. 8)
Troy Quotes:
"Actually I would love a device to clean my rear" 4/11/19
"I am known for not smiling much" 9/27/17 (kids birth)

Online Bettyswallocks

« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2018, 01:28:47 pm »
From what I have read up on mining 1GB of Ram will not allow the mining of any of the major coins. The larger the Ram the quicker a GPU will mine, but the GPU will also draw in more power. Troy is a fool (but we already knew that), if he thinks he can mine anything worthwhile with his set up. Would love to see his next power bill.

Wow if he uses Consumers Energy as his power provider they run 12 coal fired and two oil fired power stations. How much CO2 are those babies pumping out each day?

In the UK all oil fired power station and 80% of the coal fired stations have been closed there are only 8 left in the whole country and they will be shut down in 2025. You Americans need to follow California's lead.

Online BackFromTheDead

« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2018, 01:33:54 pm »
It's amazing how much this guy talks and says virtually nothing. For a guy that invented the worlds first water cooled computer and owned a chain of computer cafes it's painfully obvious he knows nothing about computers. All of Troy's expertise lies within his fantasies. 

Online gollygee

« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2018, 02:01:53 pm »
From what I have read up on mining 1GB of Ram will not allow the mining of any of the major coins. The larger the Ram the quicker a GPU will mine, but the GPU will also draw in more power. Troy is a fool (but we already knew that), if he thinks he can mine anything worthwhile with his set up. Would love to see his next power bill.

Wow if he uses Consumers Energy as his power provider they run 12 coal fired and two oil fired power stations. How much CO2 are those babies pumping out each day?

In the UK all oil fired power station and 80% of the coal fired stations have been closed there are only 8 left in the whole country and they will be shut down in 2025. You Americans need to follow California's lead.

At one time ours were going down too...until 1/22/2017!

The following users thanked this post: Babe Truth, Honey Badger, Catscratch, DAT, Grant Whitwam

Online Offgridwife by mail

« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2018, 02:02:47 pm »
A bit off topic but what I don't understand is why would he be putting all this effort into this DIY Electronics website....
After he got low subs and views on his YT Electronics channel [and didn't post much of anything he promised them] and a similar response from the Steemit site.

I'm sure part of the reason is to lure suckers into this crypto mining scam, but am I missing something else?

I had wondered the same thing, I can only think it's because the people that believe the bedini BS are some of the best most gullible victims to scam, and he is attempting to get the video's monetized with ad sense and thinks he can trick google into believing he get views and traffic by spending all day reloading the pages on his platform and watching the ads

Online Catscratch

« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2018, 02:07:43 pm »

(laughing) This is why the "Colonies" got out from under Britain's thumb!!  :P

But hey...you can take back Cali any day!!  8)

Scumbag troll from Troy's shit ass YouTube channel.

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, FeelMyBedini, DeePurr, GreasyCock, TDI, Honey Badger, maybenot, Grant Whitwam

Offline Babe Truth

« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2018, 02:11:28 pm »

(laughing) This is why the "Colonies" got out from under Britain's thumb!!  :P

But hey...you can take back Cali any day!!  8)

California was Spain's to begin with, so you're out of luck there.

But I'd love to work out a deal for Alaska! ;D

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, QuietKate, TDI, Honey Badger, Catscratch

Online OldCodge

• Administrator
  • We shall never surrender, whatever the cost may be
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2018, 02:20:42 pm »
California was Spain's to begin with, so you're out of luck there.

But I'd love to work out a deal for Alaska! ;D

I think you'll find that the Spanish pinched it from the "savages" who had been there for millennia...

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, Plum Crazy, QuietKate, TDI, Honey Badger, Catscratch, DAT

Offline JESSIE SCOTT

« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2018, 02:24:17 pm »
I promise to never guesstimate what went wrong with your donated seeds , you can trust me .... i don't lie .  I I I mean invested seeds .
I'm Jessie Scott and i approve this message....Have no fear .......MELANIE and little Pyongyang  are hard peddling the Great and Powerful Bedeni Motor , to provide electrical needs required by the Whack A Mole Mining Company. - Jessie Scott .

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, Misty, QuietKate, TDI, Honey Badger, Catscratch

Offline Babe Truth

« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2018, 02:25:37 pm »
I think you'll find that the Spanish pinched it from the "savages" who had been there for millennia...

Quite true -- thanks for the reminder.  I do know that their descendants are still very annoyed at their lax immigration policies centuries ago! >:(

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, Plum Crazy, OldCodge, Honey Badger, Catscratch, DAT

Online Plum Crazy

« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2018, 02:46:02 pm »
Quite true -- thanks for the reminder.  I do know that their descendants are still very annoyed at their lax immigration policies centuries ago! >:(

Someone did a parody video about European immigration during this time period and applied the arguments of open borders and  muliculturalism of today.. It was quite funny. Here's the link:

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, FeelMyBedini, OldCodge, Babe Truth, Misty, Honey Badger, Catscratch

Online Susan Hope

« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2018, 03:33:28 pm »
][/font]
He's back to using the term "EXPERIMENT".  If it fails and you don't get paid he'll blame it on using an experimental model as an excuse.

I wish he would experiment with a little soap, water and a nail brush, nail clippers and some tick and flea repellent, (what are those bites on his hands?). Shiftless Dad is so gross he gives me the shivers. Ugh!
"...so I had to fight through this in my mind for a while now." Sept 2019 Masternodes

Offline FeelMyBedini

« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2018, 04:09:13 pm »
Someone did a parody video about European immigration during this time period and applied the arguments of open borders and  muliculturalism of today.. It was quite funny. Here's the link:

Hadn't seen this before. It's so good.

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, Plum Crazy, Honey Badger, Catscratch