Author Topic: An Offer For Those Who Want To Mine Altcoins - Jan 29, 2018  (Read 4862 times)

Online LarryWeed

Re: An Offer For Those Who Want To Mine Altcoins Jan 29 2018
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2018, 07:34:43 am »
So why, really why would he offer viewers to participate in splitting the penny profits,
after they supply the data cards?

I understand the initial investment of the cards,
as we all know TR plays poor on tv

but why be a silent partner with absolutely no say, or oversight?
I see no benefit to giving him any support.

Plus, who will watch the system when he goes on vacation?

We all know bad things happen every time he leaves.   :o

It's just a big scam, the "Partners" cards will burn up according to troy while his are the ones that didn't burn up.  Trust Him.

Kind of like him building his own solar panels, if they really worked he could have been selling them, but they don't so they will just sit on that hackbang 2 x 4 structure until it falls down.

Online DeePurr

« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2018, 07:43:20 am »
Mining for himself is one thing but doesn't this take it to a whole different level in legality when he goes public like he just did? 

Online 123tanners

« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2018, 07:46:26 am »
Mining for himself is one thing but doesn't this take it to a whole different level in legality when he goes public like he just did? 

I think someone that can comment on the shit channel should ask Troy for a copy of the contract for their attorney to look at.
01-02-18 & 08-06-18: "I'm back to work Full Blast"
01-27-18: Finally, the first daily video of the year.
01-31-18: Some Sad Changes, no more daily videos.
02-01-18: "I'll be back in spring Full Blast"
06-04-18: Back doing daily crap videos.

Online Icetecker

« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2018, 07:57:51 am »
You should post this on one of his videos in the comments and also thank him for it.
I'm sure it will make him do this...

That's Joel from Northern Exposure . That was a good show .
Under a bridge near you .

Offline FeelMyBedini

« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2018, 07:59:50 am »

He's a fool. Scamming goes both ways. What's to stop me from sending him some pre-fried cards, claiming he fried them thru negligence, and taking him to small claims court.

Offline Hydrofuckingcat

« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2018, 08:11:25 am »
Troy's current scam in laymen terms..You send Troy money for lottery tickets and he will buy them scratch them and share profits 50/50..SOUND GOOD TO ANYONE?

Offline gollygee

« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2018, 08:19:03 am »
I think someone that can comment on the shit channel should ask Troy for a copy of the contract for their attorney to look at.

Expect to get a roll of toilet paper with words instead of roses printed on it. We should goat him into going on Shark Tank with this one!

Online DeePurr

« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2018, 08:19:35 am »
Gambling with other people's money is always better than gambling with your own.  You lose nothing.  Speaking of which.  Doesn't his cult frown upon gambling?  Did he get this gambling adventure OK'd by them?  He seems to be drifting away from his cult doctrine.  IMO

Offline DiveCrewCanada

« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2018, 08:36:35 am »
He has 2 months experience "experimenting" with crypto currency and want people to invest in him? Seriously? ROFL

Troy, you have "years" of experience "experimenting" with gardening... Why don't you ask people to invest into that? Oh right, we know the results...

And hmmmm... Troy, you know you have a "stellar reputation" when it comes to using others belonging right? *cough* ladders *cough* solar panels *cough* Fork lift batteries *cough* ok... I think I could cough all day long so I will leave it at that.

Oh.... Troy.... what would happen if your "operation" was going under LoIC or HoIC ? What redundancy do you have?

This guys is a freaking clown and a half...

Troy this is what you look like:

Hint: you are not the one with the briefcase

Online whoopsydayszee

« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2018, 08:46:25 am »
and look how his true colors were shown when he was using a couple of ladders that belonged to someone else.

Online Catscratch

« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2018, 09:05:06 am »
This is pure, unadulterated, arrogant, in-your-face GREED!  :o  This is the lowest depth of scamming he has ever sunk to!  This is Desperation!  This is unmitigated GALL!  And I'm positive that he will defend it as "supporting my family" and call anyone who opposes it, "Criminal"!  :-X
Scumbag troll from Troy's shit ass YouTube channel.

« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2018, 09:09:09 am »
i bet "anyone" doesnt include me lol
and me  ;D
"Due to the flack I receive from so many people I have not been showing my wiring. That is just how it is."

« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2018, 09:17:26 am »
Tell you what Reid. Give me your video cards and I will give you 100% of the coins mined and an IP  ;D
"Due to the flack I receive from so many people I have not been showing my wiring. That is just how it is."

Online Sweepstakesjunkie

« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2018, 09:32:41 am »
This scam just may end him in prison folks! He's keeping all details to e-mail only, doesn't want to give numbers, doesn't want to say anything about the electric bill, etc.

I think someone should e-mail him to say send me the contract I'll have my attorney read it and I bet you get crickets or excuses. >:(
Troy Quotes:
"Actually I would love a device to clean my rear" 4/11/19
"I am known for not smiling much" 9/27/17 (kids birth)