Author Topic: An Offer For Those Who Want To Mine Altcoins - Jan 29, 2018  (Read 4864 times)

Offline FeelMyBedini

Re: An Offer For Those Who Want To Mine Altcoins Jan 29 2018
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2018, 12:00:35 am »
Oh hell. Wtf now?

He wants to enter into an eternal contract ("all nice and legal") and all I have to give him is $700 for a graphics card?

Offline Barek

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2018, 12:12:32 am »
My reply:

Danger, danger Wil Robinson!!! Everyone please note TR announced he is willing to share 50% of the profits...not the GROSS GAINS...PROFIT could be calculated GROSS minus the cost of the electricity required to power the (less than bleeding edge) cards, a "maintenance fee" for TR's time...you get the idea. TR's posts so far haveshown outdated "traded for", given (as-in donated) cards that are at minimum 3-7 years old...some cards (Radeon 6770) listing hash counts in the SOL/s rather than the MH/s (the current benchmark). Additionally, ASIC units are far outstripping ANY graphics card miners for speed, efficiency and profitability...including power consumption efficiency.
I knew all the rules...but the rules do not know me...guaranteed!

Online Johnny Blood

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2018, 12:46:16 am »
Here's the profit he made from a 24hr cycle of mining the other day... Big Bucks folks! Lmao!

That's his GROSS profit. What is his NET profit? How many man-hours were spent maintaining the equipment? How much did he spend on electricity? What about the cost of aging computer equipment?

Online Johnny Blood

« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2018, 12:49:54 am »
Yeah, I'm going to trust a guy who told me I could get rich on SteemIt...and then quit and cashed out after a couple of weeks.

Yeah, I'm going to trust a guy who promised me things if I joined Patreon. And then failed to deliver. Twice.

Yeah, I'm going to trust a guy who doesn't have any of his equipment hooked up to proper surge protection in a hut with poor wiring in bumble-fuck Michigan on an REA system much more prone to spikes and surges than urban electrical systems.

Yeah, I'm going to trust a guy who continues to say "Off Grid Project" but obfuscates the fact that all of his computers are no way connected to a solar system but instead are 100% on the electrical grid.

Do you also have some ocean front property for sale in Arizona, Troy?

Offline FixedByDoc

« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2018, 01:01:21 am »
Yeah, I'm going to trust a guy who told me I could get rich on SteemIt...and then quit and cashed out after a couple of weeks.

Yeah, I'm going to trust a guy who promised me things if I joined Patreon. And then failed to deliver. Twice.

Yeah, I'm going to trust a guy who doesn't have any of his equipment hooked up to proper surge protection in a hut with poor wiring in bumble-fuck Michigan on an REA system much more prone to spikes and surges than urban electrical systems.

Yeah, I'm going to trust a guy who continues to say "Off Grid Project" but obfuscates the fact that all of his computers are no way connected to a solar system but instead are 100% on the electrical grid.

Do you also have some ocean front property for sale in Arizona, Troy?

to be fair because of trog i learned about steemit and have made over $5K and have actually started collecting on it. each power down i make a few hundred bucks and will total (if numbers stay current for value) about $4K in USD after fees. and ive only been on steemit i think 80 days give or take. so steemit was very profitable for me. the rest of his scams are just that, scams...

Online Mr Spork

« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2018, 01:41:28 am »
to be fair because of trog i learned about steemit and have made over $5K and have actually started collecting on it. each power down i make a few hundred bucks and will total (if numbers stay current for value) about $4K in USD after fees. and ive only been on steemit i think 80 days give or take. so steemit was very profitable for me. the rest of his scams are just that, scams...

You should post this on one of his videos in the comments and also thank him for it.
I'm sure it will make him do this...

Offline QuietKate

« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2018, 01:49:58 am »
How is Reid to power all this equipment, harnessing alternative energy and the current solar set up is quite the joke. Then there is the possibility will Reid have enough $ to keep the utility power going--recall him stating he doesn't like bills and those rigs pull lot of juice. Let's examine the second hand equipment, lowest costs cards, a self-belief of being infallible, the proven attention span of a nit and key words which says Troy is desperate: Legal & Proper.

Offline FeelMyBedini

« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2018, 02:09:55 am »
I appreciate all the detail in your work, Kate. Been meaning to say that. :)

Offline E-beggars

« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2018, 02:56:42 am »
I've seen some crazy things but this is out if this world. He's nuts.

Online the do it yourself world

« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2018, 05:39:54 am »
As a side note:

Online whoopsydayszee

« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2018, 06:02:47 am »
As a side note:

ran off by doc? poor little t-baggyeyedtwat. whined to the steemshit gods for protection while scamming. no help, huh? whats the matter t-crybaby where did all your followers go? did they desert you? how many followers do you really have? wheres manlymommy to say how intelligent you are?  :P

Online DeePurr

« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2018, 07:14:02 am »
Say what?!? O M G!  If this was such a great deal wouldn't this be offered first to family members so they could share in the wealth? I didn't see any relative (mom, dad, sister, aunts, cousins, etc) giving testimony on their experience on camera.

Online 123tanners

« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2018, 07:21:19 am »
So why, really why would he offer viewers to participate in splitting the penny profits,
after they supply the data cards?

I understand the initial investment of the cards,
as we all know TR plays poor on tv

but why be a silent partner with absolutely no say, or oversight?
I see no benefit to giving him any support.

Plus, who will watch the system when he goes on vacation?
We all know bad things happen every time he leaves.   :o
01-02-18 & 08-06-18: "I'm back to work Full Blast"
01-27-18: Finally, the first daily video of the year.
01-31-18: Some Sad Changes, no more daily videos.
02-01-18: "I'll be back in spring Full Blast"
06-04-18: Back doing daily crap videos.