Author Topic: Hurricane Dorian - iCyclone  (Read 129 times)

Online JohnInWI

Hurricane Dorian - iCyclone
« on: September 12, 2019, 07:42:31 pm »
I wouldn't say this is really a channel to follow unless you are a weather fanatic but this video is pretty interesting.   If any of you were on twitter during the hurricane Dorian there was quite a buzz going around about this man that filmed it.  His last twitter post was saying the damaging winds were breaking windows, cars thrown around etc...   nobody heard from him for a couple days and rumors were speculating that something happened to this guy.  He came out alive but didn't have any service to communicate for a while.   He recorded video of everything during the hurricane and this is his video of what happened during that time.  The winds are insane!

Re: Hurricane Dorian - iCyclone
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2019, 08:45:40 pm »
I wouldn't say this is really a channel to follow unless you are a weather fanatic but this video is pretty interesting.   If any of you were on twitter during the hurricane Dorian there was quite a buzz going around about this man that filmed it.  His last twitter post was saying the damaging winds were breaking windows, cars thrown around etc...   nobody heard from him for a couple days and rumors were speculating that something happened to this guy.  He came out alive but didn't have any service to communicate for a while.   He recorded video of everything during the hurricane and this is his video of what happened during that time.  The winds are insane!

Thanks for the link. Scary shit.
"Due to the flack I receive from so many people I have not been showing my wiring. That is just how it is."

The following users thanked this post: Reddoordeb