Author Topic: Smyth Steadin'  (Read 350 times)

Smyth Steadin'
« on: July 28, 2019, 11:42:13 am »
"Due to the flack I receive from so many people I have not been showing my wiring. That is just how it is."

Offline OldCrow

Re: Smyth Steadin'
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2019, 12:06:22 am »
Aim to please!
You can't run, you can't hide because the Crow is always watching!

The following users thanked this post: OldCodge, JoytheDog, BackFromTheDead, Honey Badger, Catscratch, puzzledcanadian

Online davie-m

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2019, 05:56:50 pm »
is this channel still going? nothing posted in a while..

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, BackFromTheDead, Under Over Under Done, Honey Badger, Catscratch

Offline Wahrheit Lautsprecher

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2019, 06:14:55 pm »
This is strictly my personal opinion. That being said, I got the impression that she has a lot of wind and not much sail. While quirky, her bravado wasn't long-lived. Perhaps, as Melanie's friend is a co-worker, she has been advised by her employer to back off. I doubt that she would admit that though. Who knows, maybe my response here will rouse her into action and I will receive a poorly delivered tongue lashing.

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, Reddoordeb, Under Over Under Done, Honey Badger, Catscratch

Online JoytheDog

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2019, 06:18:31 pm »
is this channel still going? nothing posted in a while..

In one of their later videos, she was mentioning family health issues and the stress of being a caretaker (I may not be recalling it accurately but it was something like that) so they're probably taking a break from videos to tend to more immediate matters (she hasn't logged in since Sept. 3).
Matthew 11:7 - What went ye out into the wilderness to see? A REID shaken with the wind?

Online Sweepstakesjunkie

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2019, 08:14:48 am »
She also said they were not much for forums. They have a busy family, I never expected her to be on here much. :)
Troy Quotes:
"Actually I would love a device to clean my rear" 4/11/19
"I am known for not smiling much" 9/27/17 (kids birth)

Online BackFromTheDead

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2019, 09:41:12 am »
She also said they were not much for forums. They have a busy family, I never expected her to be on here much. :)

Just having her living a few miles away is enough to raise his paranoia level. Always looking over his shoulder wondering if he can get away with his next scam.

Online 123tanners

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2019, 06:25:20 pm »
Theyre live now!

Near the beginning, at about the 12:45 mark, Mrs Smyth tells us that she recently talked to Turds neighbor.
Nobody there likes him. (Surprise!)
Also touches on last winter.

:)
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 08:20:23 am by 123tanners »
01-02-18 & 08-06-18: "I'm back to work Full Blast"
01-27-18: Finally, the first daily video of the year.
01-31-18: Some Sad Changes, no more daily videos.
02-01-18: "I'll be back in spring Full Blast"
06-04-18: Back doing daily crap videos.

Offline OldCrow

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2019, 06:35:51 am »
This is strictly my personal opinion. That being said, I got the impression that she has a lot of wind and not much sail. While quirky, her bravado wasn't long-lived. Perhaps, as Melanie's friend is a co-worker, she has been advised by her employer to back off. I doubt that she would admit that though. Who knows, maybe my response here will rouse her into action and I will receive a poorly delivered tongue lashing.

Tounge lashing? No. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. July-September is a bad time for me personally. My client passed away & I no longer have hrs with that company. I now work in Lewiston every night due to the fact that I work for another company. I have 4 kids, 3 of which have mental health issues. I am busy. I actually run a real working live homestead unlike some people in Lewiston. My Mom is also battling lung cancer & after Radiation didn't work we are still discussing options. We have already written her obituary & eulogy. She was very sick before cancer, and even tho it was caught early, her lungs are already so damaged the options aren't looking good. I already lost my Dad to lung cancer 14 years ago.

I actually have found out info on Tbag. Along with what Stealth has found. I just haven't had time to post with everything going on. I will try to write up a post soon on everything we have found out. I also directed his neighbor to his YT. Lol.
You can't run, you can't hide because the Crow is always watching!

Online Unplugged

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2019, 10:56:28 am »
Tounge lashing? No. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. July-September is a bad time for me personally. My client passed away & I no longer have hrs with that company. I now work in Lewiston every night due to the fact that I work for another company. I have 4 kids, 3 of which have mental health issues. I am busy. I actually run a real working live homestead unlike some people in Lewiston. My Mom is also battling lung cancer & after Radiation didn't work we are still discussing options. We have already written her obituary & eulogy. She was very sick before cancer, and even tho it was caught early, her lungs are already so damaged the options aren't looking good. I already lost my Dad to lung cancer 14 years ago.

I actually have found out info on Tbag. Along with what Stealth has found. I just haven't had time to post with everything going on. I will try to write up a post soon on everything we have found out. I also directed his neighbor to his YT. Lol.

While I am of course curious about what you found out, take the time you need for your family. You are under a lot of stress, and you don't need any additional pressure to do anything more.
I can't even imagine all that you have to do. I really can't. I only had one kid, and I worked and had a whiny husband, but you have way more on your plate than I ever did. Do what you can, and thank you!