Author Topic: Review of our Dried Sweet Banana Chips A Healthy Snack - May 30, 2019  (Read 365 times)

Online Misty

Re: Review of our Dried Sweet Banana Chips A Healthy Snack 05-30-19
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2019, 04:12:47 pm »
The next comment from DD in this thread.  8)

The Dark Destroyer
The Dark Destroyer
57 minutes ago
Hi guys again.
Just had a confirmation email that Troy's nice, Ashley Reid's  fraudulent reviews have been taken down from Yelp, just more proof he will stop at anything to take your money.
Absolutely unbelievable how far some guys will go to make a fraudulent living.
SMH everyday at the B.S.
Hip waders required!
Keeping the bleach closet stocked daily.

Online IDriveAHemi

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2019, 06:01:10 pm »
Just my two cents here , but Troy :)  If you go to the dentist and take care of your teeth you can eat crispy things. Just keep nubbin on those soft banana chips and not take care of your teeth and those soft mushy things will be all you will be able to eat.   ;D

Online Do It To Yourself World

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2019, 10:21:38 pm »
Stay tuned for more self promoting videos where every single product is a perfect "guilt free"snack.
Now that I know I am helping out local farmers in an area that I haven't the slightest clue about, I will be sure to order online and that way, after spending $2.49 for a small bag, I can add another cost for shipping, and enjoy my crushed Banana Chips.

Offline Sweepstakesjunkie

« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2019, 09:27:00 am »
He lists ZERO back of package photos for shoppers who don't eat MSG, High Fractose Corn Shit, excess carbs and preservatives. Website will be a failure just like everything he's involved in. ;D Couldn't happen to a more deserving ghoul. Unfortunately, he'll blow Mels chance of a normal American life. Drivers license yet? :o
Troy Quotes:
"Actually I would love a device to clean my rear" 4/11/19
"I am known for not smiling much" 9/27/17 (kids birth)

Online BackFromTheDead

« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2019, 10:48:41 am »
I'll bet those pallet wood tealights are flying off the shelves. LMAO!! How many years has he been trying to sell those? Three? I don't think he has sold one of them yet, and probable never will. Hey Troy! You can always use them in your off-grid wood stove, you know the one you use all winter long? wink wink.  ;)

Offline Sweepstakesjunkie

« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2019, 10:56:05 am »
I'll bet those pallet wood tealights are flying off the shelves. LMAO!! How many years has he been trying to sell those? Three? I don't think he has sold one of them yet, and probable never will. Hey Troy! You can always use them in your off-grid wood stove, you know the one you use all winter long? wink wink.  ;)

But WILL they burn? :-\   ;D ;D Maybe that would fail too!! 8)
Troy Quotes:
"Actually I would love a device to clean my rear" 4/11/19
"I am known for not smiling much" 9/27/17 (kids birth)

Online DanMcC

« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2019, 03:08:14 am »
I can buy 3 and 1/3 bananas at Walmart for $0.38....

And they don't have grease, salt and sugar as ingredients....