Author Topic: Wanna see some pure crap  (Read 309 times)

Online Bilbo

Wanna see some pure crap
« on: March 16, 2019, 07:42:11 pm »

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, DeePurr, LarryWeed, ROGUEELEMENTS, Honey Badger, JESSIE SCOTT, Catscratch

Online ROGUEELEMENTS

Re: Wanna see some pure crap
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2019, 07:45:18 pm »
I have seen this creep before.

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, The Dark Destroyer, LarryWeed, Honey Badger, JESSIE SCOTT, Catscratch

Online JoytheDog

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2019, 07:49:36 pm »
A little hint before I click on something I might regret?
Matthew 11:7 - What went ye out into the wilderness to see? A REID shaken with the wind?

Online Bilbo

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2019, 08:24:33 pm »
A little hint before I click on something I might regret?

Only absolute stupidity. He has just returned from the Philippines and is living in a tent in his cousins front yard.

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, DeePurr, The Dark Destroyer, LarryWeed, Honey Badger, JESSIE SCOTT, Catscratch

Online JESSIE SCOTT

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2019, 10:31:50 pm »
I'm Jessie Scott and i approve this message....Have no fear .......MELANIE and little Pyongyang  are hard peddling the Great and Powerful Bedeni Motor , to provide electrical needs required by the Whack A Mole Mining Company. - Jessie Scott .

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, The Dark Destroyer, LarryWeed, BackFromTheDead, Catscratch

Online BackFromTheDead

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2019, 08:15:22 am »
This guy is a total nut job. Not sure what the point of the random beeping, bleeping, music and idiotic graphics are about. The only entertainment I got out of it was locating the spot where he recording the video from.

Online puzzledcanadian

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2019, 12:31:37 pm »
This looks like the perfect opportunity for Turd to step up and help out a like minded lazy Ebegging scamming mooch? Lots of work to do around Jack Ass Acres and it ain`t gonna get done itself! Could this possibly be Chris 4?  Wish we could offer this fellow free lodging at JAA without Turd knowing, wouldn`t that be a happy surprise when this fellow Christian brother showed up on the doorstep? lol

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2019, 01:01:30 pm »

Has he got no Momma like Turd he can ask FFS? >:( >:( >:(

There is life on Jackass Acres, but not as we know it!

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2019, 01:15:53 pm »
How to get a Mail Order Bride for free would make a far better Turd Tube series than “going off the grid” that he’s already flogged to death, no electrical technical knowledge or money that he doesn't have required! ::) ::) ::)

Online Bilbo

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2019, 01:43:34 pm »
He went to the Philippines to meet and marry his mail order bride. In 3 months she kicked him out of the hovel he was living in twice.
In the US he is an avid bible puncher (check out his home page where he is wearing a religious bill board), but he did no punching when he was in the Philippines
A mentally disturbed person

Online puzzledcanadian

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2019, 01:46:00 pm »
How to get a Mail Order Bride for free would make a far better Turd Tube series than “going off the grid” that he’s already flogged to death, no electrical technical knowledge or money that he doesn't have required! ::) ::) ::)

Holy shit Destroyer i think your onto somethin here! Turd could run it like a workcamp/commune(already zoned campground) give lessons and seminars with all his subjects gathered around the almighty solar panel rack preaching his teachings on his experiences of victimizing the lonely and elderly while always being victimized himself by imaginary entities. Not too mention the financial seminars which will include fundamentals of living at 1/3 of the poverty line, subliminally begging for anything from laptops, car parts and extension cords right up to hamburgers and recreating tax documents. All the while a bumper crop of indian corn(maize) and squash is being harvested in the background and everyone eats at the The Rusty ol Mouseshit Stove Outdoor Cafe!!

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2019, 02:57:23 pm »
ROFLMAO, look how much he’s been donated in 22 months.
Trog would be able to get her home in no time and get a couple of free Minibikes! :) ;) :D :o 8)

Online ROGUEELEMENTS

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2019, 03:06:20 pm »
They could move to Lewiston Mi and live in the trailer at troy and melodie's off grid homestead and help homestead. This guy lives in a tent. He's more off grid than troy ever will be. This guy and troy can go around knocking on doors and maybe start and bible group. Melodie and this woman can cook and clean and share in raising children. LOL  ;D ;D ;D

Online Bilbo

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2019, 03:54:55 pm »
She has an 18 year old daughter and one other younger

Online BackFromTheDead

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2019, 04:08:33 pm »
They could move to Lewiston Mi and live in the trailer at troy and melodie's off grid homestead and help homestead. This guy lives in a tent. He's more off grid than troy ever will be. This guy and troy can go around knocking on doors and maybe start and bible group. Melodie and this woman can cook and clean and share in raising children. LOL  ;D ;D ;D

The guy could give Troy some pointers how to jazz up his videos with random beeps n' bleeps and colorful eye catching subscribe graphics!