Author Topic: Yooper4Life  (Read 1640 times)

ROGUEELEMENTS, troysbadmemory, Fastcat351c, Mad Raccoon, Bilbo, John King, OldCodge, DialecticKaos, Babe Truth and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Re: Yooper4Life
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2019, 08:59:23 pm »
Hey everyone....Yoopers is trying to get 200+ comments on my thread.

Stop in and say something....anything.
There’s lots to read!

Puk/Loden/DAT is lurking, so is Nobody’s Princess1 !

He will find out soon enough it's not easy being a YouTube Star. ;D
"Due to the flack I receive from so many people I have not been showing my wiring. That is just how it is."

Online Unplugged

« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2019, 10:14:29 pm »
Wherein Loden throws Sweepstakesjunkie under the bus because she doesn't want to be the only one flirting with Doc.

Plus Loden answers most questions, except why and how on earth she could now be supportive of the louse Troy Reid. That question she just ignores, just as her paramour Troy does when he doesn't feel like answering something.

Online Honey Badger

« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2019, 12:15:08 am »
Wherein Loden throws Sweepstakesjunkie under the bus because she doesn't want to be the only one flirting with Doc.

Plus Loden answers most questions, except why and how on earth she could now be supportive of the louse Troy Reid. That question she just ignores, just as her paramour Troy does when he doesn't feel like answering something.

She is very much like Turd and shares many of his failings. She harassed, argued with and picked a fight with many members here, NOT just 2 guys. I almost responded to the thread but her reading comprehension is near zero. Nothing gets thru just like Turd.  >:( >:( >:(

Online 123tanners

« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2019, 09:25:11 am »
Hey everyone....Yoopers is trying to get 200+ comments on my thread.

Stop in and say something....anything.
There’s lots to read!

Puk/Loden/DAT is lurking, so is Nobody’s Princess1 !

This just in!.......
01-02-18 & 08-06-18: "I'm back to work Full Blast"
01-27-18: Finally, the first daily video of the year.
01-31-18: Some Sad Changes, no more daily videos.
02-01-18: "I'll be back in spring Full Blast"
06-04-18: Back doing daily crap videos.

Offline Sweepstakesjunkie

« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2019, 12:32:00 pm »

??? ??? ??? How did I get dragged into this? I want to stay out of this whole thing. :(
Troy Quotes:
"Actually I would love a device to clean my rear" 4/11/19

Online FixedByDoc

« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2019, 02:27:34 pm »
??? ??? ??? How did I get dragged into this? I want to stay out of this whole thing. :(

loden dragged you in and kept bringing you up. she tried to say she never flirted with me and never pretended to be my internet wife after someone else mentioned it. then she went on to state you were internet wife #2 as if it changed any facts about herself. then myself and some others set her straight and she gave up.
Always doing better...

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, DeePurr, Reddoordeb, Misty, Unplugged, trish, Honey Badger, JESSIE SCOTT, Catscratch

Offline Sweepstakesjunkie

« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2019, 08:22:13 am »
blah, blah blah. Do you know how stupid this all is? smh
What a waste of energy. ::) I have nothing else to say about anything in this thread except leave me out of it, I don't care who mentioned me, quit stirring the pot throwing my name around. >:( Please!

The whole thread should be tossed, IMO. Irrelevant. ::)
Troy Quotes:
"Actually I would love a device to clean my rear" 4/11/19

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, trish, Honey Badger, JESSIE SCOTT, Catscratch

Online FixedByDoc

« Reply #52 on: April 15, 2019, 11:01:42 am »
blah, blah blah. Do you know how stupid this all is? smh
What a waste of energy. ::) I have nothing else to say about anything in this thread except leave me out of it, I don't care who mentioned me, quit stirring the pot throwing my name around. >:( Please!

The whole thread should be tossed, IMO. Irrelevant. ::)

the only person bringing you in and throwing your name around is/was loden-dat-puke... and that was squashed as far as i know.
Always doing better...

Online Misty

« Reply #53 on: April 16, 2019, 01:27:50 pm »
Go over and give this a thumbs up it's a good Video!  Troy's got till Monday to come clean. ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpO7EDTtPp8&feature=youtu.be
SMH everyday at the B.S.
Hip waders required!
Keeping the bleach closet stocked daily.

Online ROGUEELEMENTS

« Reply #54 on: April 16, 2019, 01:58:06 pm »
"Patriot Truther" put their 2 cents in!  ;) ;) ;)

Online ROGUEELEMENTS

« Reply #55 on: April 16, 2019, 02:10:40 pm »
troy himself explained that the true meaning of "off grid" was that you are not using grid power from the power company. The last video he posted about the "grid assisted" battery charger just proves 100% he is not off grid. He completely exposed himself by this video alone. He has grid power and uses it. We all know this.

Online Misty

« Reply #56 on: April 16, 2019, 02:39:33 pm »
troy himself explained that the true meaning of "off grid" was that you are not using grid power from the power company. The last video he posted about the "grid assisted" battery charger just proves 100% he is not off grid. He completely exposed himself by this video alone. He has grid power and uses it. We all know this.

The real exposure that Yoopers talks about is him NOT living on the homestead. 
SMH everyday at the B.S.
Hip waders required!
Keeping the bleach closet stocked daily.

Online fiid

« Reply #57 on: April 16, 2019, 04:42:32 pm »
I predict this will be underwhelming. Preparing to yawn.

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, JoytheDog, 123tanners, Honey Badger, JESSIE SCOTT, Catscratch

« Reply #58 on: April 16, 2019, 07:28:58 pm »
"Patriot Truther" put their 2 cents in!  ;) ;) ;)

Did this SC actually make it through his filters?
"Due to the flack I receive from so many people I have not been showing my wiring. That is just how it is."

Online ROGUEELEMENTS

« Reply #59 on: April 16, 2019, 09:12:37 pm »
Did this SC actually make it through his filters?
This is on yoopers channel.