Author Topic: Someones Princess1  (Read 1272 times)

Offline puzzledcanadian

Re: Someones Princess1
« Reply #60 on: March 14, 2019, 09:37:11 am »
 Who’s Princess
Who’s Princess
1 day ago
Aw gosh dang it .  I create a new account to be troll free and so help me to God ive got 2 subs. I guess I should go see who subbed me. Go away trolls I’m not into your creepy shit, ok

Now she has 12 subs on her new account with no content LMFAO!

« Reply #61 on: March 14, 2019, 09:58:40 am »
Ya' know....there is a thread for SP1 listed under 'Channels of people we don't like'...

Sorry Dee I started that after reading that she had a new You Tube account.
Just got carried away on the spur of the moment but to be honest I’m sorry I started.
I realize it wasn't in the appropriate place and apologize to anyone I may have offended. :( :( :(
There is life on Jackass Acres, but not as we know it!

Online DeePurr

« Reply #62 on: March 14, 2019, 10:41:14 am »

Sorry Dee I started that after reading that she had a new You Tube account.
Just got carried away on the spur of the moment but to be honest I’m sorry I started.
I realize it wasn't in the appropriate place and apologize to anyone I may have offended. :( :( :(
NP...We all tend to stray off topic now and then... 8)

Offline puzzledcanadian

« Reply #63 on: March 17, 2019, 12:08:53 pm »
Just some Sunday Funnies snipped from Turds comments and SP1`s New and improved TurdTube channel, It tells a beautiful happy story.YT Subs 19 TurdTube Subs 10 weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Who’s Princess
Who’s Princess
1 hour ago
I finally figured out how to upload over
 at DIYtube and I accidentally deleted it . I saw all the comments and replied but I deleted it, as I was trying to delete multiples of the same uploads . I got it figured out now.. lol
IT’S great to be trollf free, no hate, no name callings, etc.
DIYtube rocks !! ✊🏼😌🇺🇸
The Do It Yourself World
The Do It Yourself World
1 hour ago
You had a lot of response though. It is a nice, clean site to work on isnt it.
Who’s Princess
Who’s Princess
51 minutes ago (edited)
The Do It Yourself World  omg yeah it’s great lol not a T in site !! ✊🏼
Thank you,  Chris, and darrell for commenting. It’s nice to not be
swimming in shark infested water ✌🏼🤗

Who’s Princess
Who’s Princess
43 minutes ago
Its truly peaceful. No hate, no racism !✊🏼🇺🇸✌🏼🙂
That’s where I want to be lol 😏
Who’s Princess
Who’s Princess
29 minutes ago
Yeppers come on in boys, the water is fine at DIYtube 🇺🇸👑

DIY TUBE Video Community

Welcome To DIY Tube Video Community

Get rewarded for video views, comments, thumbs up and more. Learn More

We have finished upgrading to a new server. Things are back to normal. Thank you for your understanding.
Remaining Time -0:09
August 7, 2017
00:00:09
August 7, 2017

1 year
Category:
Description:
My lil rooster
You cannot comment on videos
500 remaining
Comments:
Comment
dropped low junk yard 5 months
AND HEAR WAY U CAN MAKE COIN. THE LINK DOW BELOW. TY U FOR JOIN. CHRIS AND THE HOLE DIY TEAM. TROY CAN BE EMAILED AT info@diytube.video
HI. I AM ASK EVER ONE TO PLEASE READ THE T.O.S. AND FOR ANY ONE THAT MITE NOT NO. T.O.S STRAND FOR TERMS OF SERVERS. I WILL POST A LINK DOWN BE LOW THIS COMMENT WITH A LINK. AND I HOPE EVER ONE HAS A GRATE DAY. CHRIS AND THE HOLE DIY TEAM. AND IF U NEED HELP U CAN PM ME. I AM ALL MOST ALL WAY UP. OR U CAN E-MAIL TROY @ info@diytube.video
HOW ARE YOU DOING Someone’s Princess? I AM CHRIS AND. WELCOME TO THE DIY TUBE FAMILY. AND TY FOR JOINING ALL OF US HEAR. AND HOPE U ARE HAVE FUN MAKING VIDS AND COIN . AND DONT FOR GET TO MAKE COIN BYE POSTING VIDS COMMENTS LIKES AND A LOT MORE. TY YOU FOR JOIN. CHRIS AND THE HOLE DIY TEAM. TROY CAN BE EMAILED AT info@diytube.video
dropped low junk yard 6 months
PLEASE READ THE T.O.S
http://www.diytube.info/terms-of-service/

AND HEAR WAY U CAN MAKE COIN
http://www.diytube.info/about/
TY CHRIS AND HOLE DIY TUBE TEAM
DrBill 10 months
Yo Booty Ho I'm Earning Crypto !
Herbs 10 months
Nice! What breed?
ERIC 1 year
er er er er errrrrr! :) Now that's a healthy rooster :)

Online 123tanners

« Reply #64 on: March 24, 2019, 07:26:42 pm »
Turds “hospitality” committee director put up 3 vids this evening.

I think she deserves some LOL’s and a thumbs DOWN for them. 

Not to be mean, just because.
01-02-18 & 08-06-18: "I'm back to work Full Blast"
01-27-18: Finally, the first daily video of the year.
01-31-18: Some Sad Changes, no more daily videos.
02-01-18: "I'll be back in spring Full Blast"
06-04-18: Back doing daily crap videos.

Online 123tanners

« Reply #65 on: March 25, 2019, 12:30:42 pm »
With all the bitching she’s been doing on Turd’s channel about the trolls talking to her....
it doesn’t appear she too upset about Yooper talking to her this morning.
01-02-18 & 08-06-18: "I'm back to work Full Blast"
01-27-18: Finally, the first daily video of the year.
01-31-18: Some Sad Changes, no more daily videos.
02-01-18: "I'll be back in spring Full Blast"
06-04-18: Back doing daily crap videos.

Offline Unplugged

« Reply #66 on: March 25, 2019, 01:31:34 pm »
With all the bitching she’s been doing on Turd’s channel about the trolls talking to her....
it doesn’t appear she too upset about Yooper talking to her this morning.

lol Does anyone lol as much as the princess? lol

Online fiid

« Reply #67 on: March 25, 2019, 02:54:01 pm »
lol Does anyone lol as much as the princess? lol

Do you think she knows what it means, or is it some kind of punctuation now? IQ is an inverse function of on-line "LOL" use.

Offline puzzledcanadian

« Reply #68 on: June 13, 2019, 11:46:53 am »
Just nice friendly conversation can casually bring up thought provoking statements and questions that possibly make their way back to the rats nest?

offgridcrib
offgridcrib
6 days ago
Hey there little darlin how goes the battle?
Who’s Princess
Who’s Princess
1 day ago
offgridcrib  hi guy things are going about the same lol  had a guy to run over a city sewer pipe in my yard and that busted the pipe and it’s been a nightmare with stuff backing up and leaking. I’ve got the pipe to replace the broken one. Hope to have all this fixed tomorrow .   I dunno how the guy didn’t see the capped off pipe above the ground but he crushed it ugh
How are you ?

offgridcrib
1 hour ago
@Who’s Princess Hey there pussycat, i took a little tumble as a result of rollin my ankle on a dog toy which in turn sent me for a loop! lol Trashed my knee and shoulder pretty good when i went down and went for x-rays yesterday so time will tell. Did you get your shit pipe fixed? I hope those city assholes are footin the bill for your poo pipe repair. Since i`ve been down and out have had time to get caught up on my YT and thought we`d get a grand tour vid of your rental all fixed up? Also noticed Troys been givener full blast and his car repair vid made me realize his claims of being a racecar mechanic was just another one of his dreams lol  Also see his DIYT community may have to start coughin up some money to keep the totally free video sharing platform up and running lol. I`m sorry but i find it hypocritical for someone who claims to be self sufficient to beg in the form of a Donate button especially when there seems to be lots of money to buy trinkets and silly novelties and run the roads for things that would be cheaper to ship? You should buy 15 or 20 car chargers, phone cords, scratched up cheapo sunglasses and figit spinners to help Troy move that quality merchandise and take some of the burden off his investor lol. But at the end of the day Troy always said his videos are for entertainment purposes and at least that`s one thing he didn`t lie about! LOL

Online JoytheDog

« Reply #69 on: June 13, 2019, 01:37:46 pm »
I`m sorry but i find it hypocritical for someone who claims to be self sufficient to beg in the form of a Donate button especially when there seems to be lots of money to buy trinkets and silly novelties

I suspect Mr. Crib will be getting a reply from "trinket box."  Right Troy?:)
Matthew 11:7 - What went ye out into the wilderness to see? A REID shaken with the wind?

« Reply #70 on: September 10, 2019, 07:24:40 pm »
Check out this vid and check out yoopers comment. I split a gut. ;D
"Due to the flack I receive from so many people I have not been showing my wiring. That is just how it is."

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, trish, ROGUEELEMENTS, Catscratch, puzzledcanadian

Online ROGUEELEMENTS

« Reply #71 on: September 10, 2019, 08:29:54 pm »
Check out this vid and check out yoopers comment. I split a gut. ;D
SP gotta make her money somehow.  ;D ;D ;D

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, Under Over Under Done, Honey Badger, Catscratch, puzzledcanadian

Online OldCodge

• Administrator
  • We shall never surrender, whatever the cost may be
« Reply #72 on: September 10, 2019, 11:26:19 pm »
SP gotta make her money somehow.  ;D ;D ;D

Life model for Edvard Munch?

« Reply #73 on: September 11, 2019, 09:46:34 am »
She has me blocked. My comment is not there logged out. :'(
"Due to the flack I receive from so many people I have not been showing my wiring. That is just how it is."

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, OldCodge, Honey Badger, Catscratch, puzzledcanadian

« Reply #74 on: September 12, 2019, 08:29:00 am »
She just did a video claiming that she doesn't block people. Can someone go there a call her out. I made a comment, logged out and my comment is not there.