Author Topic: Pure Living for Life  (Read 25831 times)

Online DanMcC

Re: Pure Living for Life
« Reply #120 on: October 29, 2018, 06:52:22 pm »
I'm trying to figure out how IT ended up here in this forum by being a member of a facebook group against PLFL . If IT has nothing to contribute here regarding this forum and the person it was formed for then ....................POOF , BE GONE WITH YE

If you look at the "who's online" page, there are  always guests viewing this thread...

The following users thanked this post: Under Over Under Done, Honey Badger, JESSIE SCOTT, crankshaft

Online OldCodge

• Administrator
  • We shall never surrender, whatever the cost may be
« Reply #121 on: October 29, 2018, 07:18:34 pm »
So what happened to me? a really rude guy, some under over guy turned me off the site.

So, do you have anything to contribute?

Bear in mind that this site is purely about Troy Reid, not Pure living for life.  This thread is for our entertainment, not yours.

Offline crankshaft

« Reply #122 on: October 29, 2018, 07:38:44 pm »
They finished the ruff a couple weeks ago.

They put up pix on Instagram.

Spoiler, electric is connected, they framed in a bathroom and the windows are in.

and they wouldnt listen to me about using that 14ga instead of 12 for lighting. 14 ga is being banned in many places in the us.

Online JoytheDog

« Reply #123 on: October 29, 2018, 08:31:10 pm »
So what happened to me? a really rude guy, some under over guy turned me off the site.

That guy is still here.  And he's still really rude.  Maybe even more so since April.  So you're back why exactly?  Impressive that you kept your password that long.  Although you've probably been reading all along as a guest.
Matthew 11:7 - What went ye out into the wilderness to see? A REID shaken with the wind?

« Reply #124 on: October 29, 2018, 08:54:17 pm »
Sorry. Now stfu 8)
"Due to the flack I receive from so many people I have not been showing my wiring. That is just how it is."

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, OldCodge, JoytheDog, JESSIE SCOTT, fiid, crankshaft, puzzledcanadian

Offline JESSIE SCOTT

« Reply #125 on: October 29, 2018, 09:18:13 pm »
That guy is still here.  And he's still really rude.  Maybe even more so since April.  So you're back why exactly?  Impressive that you kept your password that long.  Although you've probably been reading all along as a guest.

Hey Joy , did you notice that Troy never directly answered the question about his dog being abused ?
I'm Jessie Scott and i approve this message....Have no fear .......MELANIE and little Pyongyang  are hard peddling the Great and Powerful Bedeni Motor , to provide electrical needs required by the Whack A Mole Mining Company. - Jessie Scott .

Offline FixedByDoc

« Reply #126 on: October 29, 2018, 09:55:24 pm »
Fíng jackass.

I don't know who you are but I will give you a chance. Just make some comments and interact and people will come around. My name is Ryan Lipinski and you can find me on fixedbydoc.com or here.
Always doing better...

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, Misty, Unplugged, Honey Badger, JESSIE SCOTT, crankshaft

Online JoytheDog

« Reply #127 on: October 30, 2018, 09:07:08 am »
Hey Joy , did you notice that Troy never directly answered the question about his dog being abused ?

You bet I did, same way he didn't directly answer any of those questions.
Matthew 11:7 - What went ye out into the wilderness to see? A REID shaken with the wind?

Online DanMcC

« Reply #128 on: November 23, 2018, 12:34:26 am »
Did he not watch the professional wire the meter box?

Cutting the wires w/o the loop is b-a-d...

He'll do that "later"...

The following users thanked this post: Honey Badger, JESSIE SCOTT, crankshaft, FixedByDoc

Online DanMcC

« Reply #129 on: November 23, 2018, 01:09:12 am »
I know this isn't a PLFL website, but for the others out there....

Feel free to use dis one....Sorry, this one...Damn you Turd~!~!!!!

AAAAAnd no, he didin't fix it "later"...

The following users thanked this post: OldCodge, Honey Badger, JESSIE SCOTT, Sweepstakesjunkie, crankshaft

Online OldCodge

• Administrator
« Reply #130 on: November 23, 2018, 07:35:02 am »
I can't believe he's using planed and rounded timber for studwork.

Can you not buy plain sawn timber over there?   ???

Is he afraid of splinters?

The following users thanked this post: Honey Badger, JESSIE SCOTT, Sweepstakesjunkie, crankshaft

Online fiid

« Reply #131 on: November 23, 2018, 10:18:06 am »
I know this isn't a PLFL website, but for the others out there....

Feel free to use dis one....Sorry, this one...Damn you Turd~!~!!!!

AAAAAnd no, he didin't fix it "later"...

They fixed it before the last video of dipshit installing his electric on-demand hot water. That and the big electric heater in the garage, seems they've doubled-down on the grid. Sounds like they're talking about an electric boiler for their radiant heat too.

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, LarryWeed, Honey Badger, JESSIE SCOTT, crankshaft

Online Mr Spork

« Reply #132 on: November 23, 2018, 11:30:29 am »
I can't believe he's using planed and rounded timber for studwork.

Can you not buy plain sawn timber over there?   ???

Is he afraid of splinters?

Nope, unless you make your own or can get it from a mill before they finish it.
This is what store bought lumber looks like - 1.75" x 3.75" planed and kiln dried.. and most of the time, warped AF!

Yes, I am mocking you - MORON

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, OldCodge, LarryWeed, Honey Badger, JESSIE SCOTT, crankshaft

Offline JESSIE SCOTT

« Reply #133 on: November 23, 2018, 12:34:07 pm »
This is what store bought lumber looks like - 1.75" x 3.75" planed and kiln dried.. and most of the time, warped AF!

and most of the time it is just soft fir ...

i have to go to the sawmill if i want any hard wood lumber
I'm Jessie Scott and i approve this message....Have no fear .......MELANIE and little Pyongyang  are hard peddling the Great and Powerful Bedeni Motor , to provide electrical needs required by the Whack A Mole Mining Company. - Jessie Scott .

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, OldCodge, LarryWeed, Mr Spork, Honey Badger, crankshaft

Online OldCodge

• Administrator
« Reply #134 on: November 23, 2018, 01:01:37 pm »

But but but...  It's for studwork!  No-one will ever see it.   ::)

This way, madness lies...

https://diy.stackexchange.com/questions/29617/what-is-the-difference-between-planed-square-edge-timber-and-planed-all-round

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, LarryWeed, Mr Spork, Honey Badger, JESSIE SCOTT, crankshaft