Author Topic: Gutting An Entire Camper With Just A Hammer - Jun 24, 2014  (Read 354 times)

Offline trish

Gutting An Entire Camper With Just A Hammer - Jun 24, 2014
« on: December 13, 2018, 04:24:04 pm »

Troy Reid is a Member of Christian Assemblies Int'l Cult: http://bit.ly/2ofMcS5

Troy Reid's Abandoned Junk & Trash: http://bit.ly/2pfBorC

Troy Reid's Altcoin Fraud: https://bit.ly/2MrZT1b

Online OldCodge

• Administrator
  • We shall never surrender, whatever the cost may be
Re: Gutting An Entire Camper With Just A Hammer - Jun 24, 2014
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2018, 04:56:49 pm »
Just a hammer, and his trusty 12   ::)

The following users thanked this post: JoytheDog, DeePurr, Misty, GreasyCock, LarryWeed, trish, Honey Badger, JESSIE SCOTT

Online JoytheDog

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2018, 06:30:48 pm »
Great screen caps, first time seeing these!  Just more ammo and proof of what a filthy, disgusting ditch pig Troy W. Reid of Lewiston, Michigan is!  FILTH!!!
Matthew 11:7 - What went ye out into the wilderness to see? A REID shaken with the wind?

The following users thanked this post: OldCodge, Misty, LarryWeed, trish, Honey Badger, JESSIE SCOTT, FixedByDoc, puzzledcanadian

Offline trish

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2018, 07:26:27 pm »
Great screen caps, first time seeing these!  Just more ammo and proof of what a filthy, disgusting ditch pig Troy W. Reid of Lewiston, Michigan is!  FILTH!!!

Thanks Joy, finally have time to put up threads for the tiny house build. It's a good reminder of how Troy Reid uses people, and his destruction of people's property.
Troy Reid is a Member of Christian Assemblies Int'l Cult: http://bit.ly/2ofMcS5

Troy Reid's Abandoned Junk & Trash: http://bit.ly/2pfBorC

Troy Reid's Altcoin Fraud: https://bit.ly/2MrZT1b

Offline GreasyCock

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2018, 09:35:32 pm »
Just a hammer, and his trusty 12   ::)
troy "da Hammer",, smug ,in his own self-important world.
you can not fix stupid.
but real inhuman evil, is Core deep.
Cock-a-Fukin-Doodle-Doo!

The following users thanked this post: LarryWeed, Honey Badger, JESSIE SCOTT

Offline JESSIE SCOTT

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2018, 11:07:59 am »
troy "da Hammer",, smug ,in his own self-important world.
you can not fix stupid.
but real inhuman evil, is Core deep.

I'm Jessie Scott and i approve this message....Have no fear .......MELANIE and little Pyongyang  are hard peddling the Great and Powerful Bedeni Motor , to provide electrical needs required by the Whack A Mole Mining Company. - Jessie Scott .

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, DeePurr, GreasyCock, LarryWeed, Under Over Under Done, trish, Honey Badger

Online Honey Badger

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2018, 12:32:44 pm »

I love hammers. My favorite is 7lb. engineers hammer with 18" or 24" handle. I drill the handle near the end and insert a leather shoestring as a thong to put your wrist thru. Carry 2, one for each hand. Used to carry one in the shipyard and pounded thru huge rusty nuts with a chisel to split them cause too rusted to unscrew. Lots of hammer time in the shipyard. I would enjoy a hammer time with Trog and would BUSTER everything. Hammer is not traceable like a bullet or firearm.  ;D
« Last Edit: December 23, 2018, 04:03:05 pm by Honey Badger »

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, OldCodge, JoytheDog, GreasyCock, LarryWeed

Online FixedByDoc

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2018, 12:47:05 pm »
I love hammers. My favorite is 7lb. engineers hammer with 18" or 24" handle. I drill the handle near the end and insert a leather shoestring as a thong to put your wrist thru. Carry 2, one for each hand. Used to carry one in the shipyard and pounded thru huge rusty nuts with a chisel to split them cause too rusted to unscrew. Lots of hammer time in the shipyard. I would enjoy a hammer time with Trog and would BUSTER everything. Feet, ankles, knees, hips, hands, wrists, elbows, shoulders and few bones too. Hammer is not traceable like a bullet or firearm.  ;D

i got a 27000 SP Badger Hammer ! ! !
Always doing better...

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, Misty, GreasyCock, LarryWeed, Under Over Under Done, Honey Badger

Online OldCodge

• Administrator
  • We shall never surrender, whatever the cost may be
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2018, 02:58:46 pm »
I love hammers. My favorite is 7lb. engineers hammer with 18" or 24" handle. I drill the handle near the end and insert a leather shoestring as a thong to put your wrist thru. Carry 2, one for each hand. Used to carry one in the shipyard and pounded thru huge rusty nuts with a chisel to split them cause too rusted to unscrew. Lots of hammer time in the shipyard. I would enjoy a hammer time with Trog and would BUSTER everything. Feet, ankles, knees, hips, hands, wrists, elbows, shoulders and few bones too. Hammer is not traceable like a bullet or firearm.  ;D

You'd be surprised at what forensics can do these days.

Dissolve the whole thing in acid, or melt it down.    ;) 8)

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, GreasyCock, LarryWeed, Under Over Under Done, Honey Badger

Online Honey Badger

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2018, 03:14:46 pm »
You'd be surprised at what forensics can do these days.

Dissolve the whole thing in acid, or melt it down.    ;) 8)
  ;D
  ;D
« Last Edit: December 23, 2018, 04:00:18 pm by Honey Badger »

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, Misty, GreasyCock, LarryWeed