Author Topic: Finished Wiring Solar Panels And Mining Cryptocurrency On Solar Power - Aug 23, 2  (Read 1642 times)

Offline maybenot

In Dick Heads own words we find out what he does "all day"

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, OldCodge, JoytheDog, TDI, trish, Honey Badger, JESSIE SCOTT, Mrs. Lost Ladders, Catscratch

Online Icetecker

Not just the humidity. For I live in the Tropics of Ontario, known by different derogatory names. And it is always humid down here in the summer and hot. Which is one reason I wanna move back up north. But also we used to have a Premier here in Ontario who shafted Ontarians with high electricity prices. We are not supposed to talk about politics on this forum, so I will just leave it at that. And don't forget buck a beer will be coming to your local Brewers,LCBO and grocery stores in Ontario soon.

If memory serves me , I'm 5 hours north of you Tooty . My AC has been running pretty well non stop since mid June . F@cking brutal humidity along with the heat . If you go further north the bugs will carry you away . Cottagers are complaining non stop about both . Beaches are closed due to the Canada Geese shit . Tourism is at an all time low if you can believe it and it has only rained on 6 days . The bright side is local farmers are claiming it will be one of the best harvests ever .
Under a bridge near you .

Offline puzzledcanadian

If memory serves me , I'm 5 hours north of you Tooty . My AC has been running pretty well non stop since mid June . F@cking brutal humidity along with the heat . If you go further north the bugs will carry you away . Cottagers are complaining non stop about both . Beaches are closed due to the Canada Geese shit . Tourism is at an all time low if you can believe it and it has only rained on 6 days . The bright side is local farmers are claiming it will be one of the best harvests ever .

My fellow Ontarians i certainly agree it`s been a hot mutha and some days down right stifling! We Canadians are a hearty bunch and even though our own Government (OUR employees) i might add, continue to stick it in our asses without a kiss or even a lick of lube! We laugh in the face of the utility companys and crank that AC!!! FUCK U HYDRO ONE

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, OldCodge, Icetecker, DeePurr, TDI, Tooty, Honey Badger, JESSIE SCOTT, maybenot, FixedByDoc

Just like the movie Ground Hog Day" ;D
"Due to the flack I receive from so many people I have not been showing my wiring. That is just how it is."

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, TDI, Honey Badger, JESSIE SCOTT, FixedByDoc, puzzledcanadian

Offline FixedByDoc

the heat doesnt bother me BUT the humidity has been really bad and everything is moist. mold is getting on stuff in storage and firewood and such due to so much moisture this year. no mold in the house because we keep it well ventilated and dry. but even the garden plants are suffering. next year is supposed to be worse than this one.
Always doing better...

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, TDI, Honey Badger, JESSIE SCOTT

Offline FixedByDoc

Just like the movie Ground Hog Day" ;D

ground hog year for trogs whole life...
Always doing better...

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, OldCodge, Misty, TDI, Honey Badger, JESSIE SCOTT