Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Investment Opportunity & DIY Tube Video Community - Apr 26, 2018  (Read 1818 times)

Online DialecticKaos

Re: Cryptocurrency Investment Opportunity & DIY Tube Video Community
« Reply #60 on: May 01, 2018, 12:52:36 pm »
I think Felix and Babycat should fire troy and replace him with one of the chickens.  Couldn't be any worse than what it is now... 8)

Online puzzledcanadian

« Reply #61 on: May 01, 2018, 12:52:55 pm »
Consumers may check if a virtual currency exchanger or administrator is registered as a
money services business with the federal Financial Crimes Enforcement Network
(FinCEN) at: www.fincen.gov/financial_institutions/msb/msbstateselector.html

Online Honey Badger

« Reply #62 on: May 01, 2018, 01:25:59 pm »
Con No. 4: Potential mismanagement.

Ultimately, every cryptocurrency is a startup and has a team of founders running it. In order for the cryptocurrency to effectively navigate from ICO phase to mass-market levels, it needs a solid founding team. Before choosing to invest in a cryptocurrency ICO, make sure to look into the team's background and evaluate whether they have the skill sets and capabilities to execute the project.

Couple of good mousers there so very skilled.  ;D

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, OldCodge, Reddoordeb, LarryWeed, JESSIE SCOTT, FixedByDoc, puzzledcanadian

Online puzzledcanadian

« Reply #63 on: May 01, 2018, 01:54:19 pm »
Authorities Cracking Down on Unlicensed Exchanges

The authorities are going after individuals who are operating unlicensed cryptocurrency exchanges. In the case of Bradley Stetkiw, he was nabbed for not complying with the conditions laid out in Title 31, United States Code, Section 5330. Stetkiw can take some cold comfort in that hes not alone. Last year, a Louisiana chiropractor and his son pleaded guilty to operating an unlicensed money servicing business in which they sold over $3.5 million USD in Bitcoin for fiat currency. Recently, a Florida programmer got sentenced to 16 months in jail for his part in a Bitcoin laundering scheme.

Offline Babe Truth

« Reply #64 on: May 01, 2018, 02:13:35 pm »
I think Felix and Babycat should fire troy and replace him with one of the chickens.  Couldn't be any worse than what it is now... 8)

Baby Michelle must be smarter by this time, and much more personable. ;)

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, OldCodge, DeePurr, Reddoordeb, Misty, LarryWeed, TDI, Honey Badger, JESSIE SCOTT, John King

Online Sweepstakesjunkie

« Reply #65 on: May 01, 2018, 08:04:11 pm »
Authorities Cracking Down on Unlicensed Exchanges

The authorities are going after individuals who are operating unlicensed cryptocurrency exchanges. In the case of Bradley Stetkiw, he was nabbed for not complying with the conditions laid out in Title 31, United States Code, Section 5330. Stetkiw can take some cold comfort in that hes not alone. Last year, a Louisiana chiropractor and his son pleaded guilty to operating an unlicensed money servicing business in which they sold over $3.5 million USD in Bitcoin for fiat currency. Recently, a Florida programmer got sentenced to 16 months in jail for his part in a Bitcoin laundering scheme.

Can I have the link?  8)
Troy Quotes:
"Actually I would love a device to clean my rear" 4/11/19

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, OldCodge, LarryWeed, Honey Badger, JESSIE SCOTT, FixedByDoc

Online puzzledcanadian

« Reply #66 on: May 01, 2018, 08:44:31 pm »
Can I have the link?  8)
I just googled is cryptocurrency legal in michigan

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, LarryWeed, TDI, Honey Badger, JESSIE SCOTT, FixedByDoc