Author Topic: Submit A Logo Idea & Get Free DIY Tube Cryptocurrency - Mar 23, 2018  (Read 3281 times)

Offline gollygee

Re: Submit A Logo Idea & Get Free DIY Tube Cryptocurrency - Mar 23, 2018
« Reply #90 on: March 28, 2018, 12:13:03 pm »
I also noticed that tr has other people's channels embedded in his youtube channel, I guess they are from his other website.

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, JoytheDog, LarryWeed, TDI, trish, Honey Badger, JESSIE SCOTT, Catscratch

Offline Babe Truth

« Reply #91 on: March 28, 2018, 12:20:16 pm »
I finally listened to his latest garbage, and his constant use of "we" and "us" is very irritating.

I think he's using it as the Royal We. ::)

We are not amused. ;)

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, OldCodge, Misty, LarryWeed, TDI, trish, Honey Badger, JESSIE SCOTT, gollygee, Catscratch, fiid

Offline crankshaft

« Reply #92 on: March 28, 2018, 08:48:48 pm »
At this point I too think Troy's referring to his mining~scamming alt-coins as the job, not a traditional ham 'n egger job working for 'da man'.

Troy can be vague with words, intentionally or otherwise.

there this fucker goes again. its never his fault even though he chose to do it anyway.

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, OldCodge, Misty, LarryWeed, TDI, Honey Badger, JESSIE SCOTT, Catscratch, DAT

Offline kasekracker1960

« Reply #93 on: April 14, 2018, 11:11:33 pm »
I am truly confused .Tis a man who from my observation is less intelligent than a fifth grader" The sun sits lower in the sky in the wintermonths"the earth rotates on an axis and tilts awawy fron the sun which is some 93 million miles awaycryptocurrency more like creepto scam sorry sobnew kid and bride and plinly refuses to pick up  broom  and return to is glory days of cleaning up like his job at Dimola Brothers trash

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, DeePurr, Misty, LarryWeed, TDI, Honey Badger, JESSIE SCOTT, Catscratch, DAT

Offline Babe Truth

« Reply #94 on: May 22, 2018, 11:23:35 am »
Looks like this is yet another in the long list of promises made that trog has not fulfilled.  >:(  Quelle surprise.  8)

Online Unplugged

« Reply #95 on: May 22, 2018, 11:41:14 am »
Looks like this is yet another in the long list of promises made that trog has not fulfilled.  >:(  Quelle surprise.  8)

Somebody on his diytube site has a couple of videos with possible logos. Troy and C3 commented:

So don't worry, Troy will do it soon!!

Offline Babe Truth

« Reply #96 on: May 22, 2018, 11:44:58 am »
Somebody on his diytube site has a couple of videos with possible logos. Troy and C3 commented:

Will that be before or after our sun goes nova?  8) ;) ;D

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, OldCodge, DeePurr, Misty, LarryWeed, Unplugged, TDI, Honey Badger, JESSIE SCOTT

Offline puzzledcanadian

« Reply #97 on: May 22, 2018, 11:52:45 am »

Grate dick cheese? And who`s hole?

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, LarryWeed, Kuroneko, Honey Badger, JESSIE SCOTT