Author Topic: Unboxing Altcoin Mining Rig Computer Parts For New Miners - Nov 8, 2018  (Read 197 times)

Offline the do it yourself world

The Do It Yourself World Electronics

Unboxing Altcoin Mining Rig Computer Parts For New Miners

https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=zPxNkmM0w9Y

Published on Nov 8, 2018

I ordered a mess of brand new computer parts to build some serious cryptocurrency mining rigs.

I ran out of space for all the small mining rigs all over the place with just one or two graphics cards on each board. So I ordered some brand new parts so I can build some serious mining rigs.

I am still on a budget though so I did not get the largest power supplies or the biggest hard drives. But they get the job done.

He has the 'Dislike' button activated. ;)

Online ROGUEELEMENTS

Re: Unboxing Altcoin Mining Rig Computer Parts For New Miners - 8 Nov, 2018
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2018, 10:31:07 pm »
This was filmed months ago back when he thought he was gonna get rich off mining. He blowed all his money on this crap then ran the electric bill up to $850.

Online Misty

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2018, 10:44:07 pm »
Is he high?   ::) Oh sorry tweaking?  Yeah that's it. 
SMH everyday at the B.S.
Hip waders required!
Keeping the bleach closet stocked daily.

Online LarryWeed

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2018, 10:49:16 pm »
He seems to be on some kind of run to post as many videos as he can before YouTube Christmas pay day.

Online puzzledcanadian

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2018, 10:38:05 am »
This was filmed months ago back when he thought he was gonna get rich off mining. He blowed all his money on this crap then ran the electric bill up to $850.

Lorettas brother
Lorettas brother
57 minutes ago
Curious  why you put up an old video and wondering about performance and outcome of this new mining equipment when you`ve already learned the hard way about electricity and mining equipment costs versus actual mining revenue?

Online Misty

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2018, 01:20:43 pm »
Got his partnership back????????   Interesting.

Mistyvalley
Mistyvalley
1 day ago
When did you do this?  Looks like last Winter?  Please forgive me for the questions I'm just confused.  Thought you shut all that down?
18 hours ago
Yes I did this a little while back. But YouTube had disabled all my partner privileges so I uploaded all my electronics videos to DIY Tube Video Community instead. But for some odd and unmentioned reason they gave back my partner privileges. So I am uploading all the videos here again too. I have to catch up.
Sure I have my normal subs but I am doing this for the millions who have not yet seen my work and may sub my little channel and help it grow again.
Hope that makes sense.
SMH everyday at the B.S.
Hip waders required!
Keeping the bleach closet stocked daily.

Online FixedByDoc

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2018, 01:46:28 pm »

Mistyvalley
Mistyvalley
1 day ago
When did you do this?  Looks like last Winter?  Please forgive me for the questions I'm just confused.  Thought you shut all that down?
18 hours ago
Yes I did this a little while back. But YouTube had disabled all my partner privileges so I uploaded all my electronics videos to DIY Tube Video Community instead. But for some odd and unmentioned reason they gave back my partner privileges. So I am uploading all the videos here again too. I have to catch up.
Sure I have my normal subs but I am doing this for the millions who have not yet seen my work and may sub my little channel and help it grow again.
Hope that makes sense.

in other words, trogs channel didnt have enough subs or views before and was to young under the new adsense regs. trog has now finally met the 1000 required subs count and 4000 required yearly view count. so youtube allowed him to opt back in for adsense. trog would understand these things if he ever read the info packets and guidelines to ANYTHING he was attempting to do...
Always doing better...

Online BackFromTheDead

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2018, 02:49:16 pm »

Mistyvalley
Mistyvalley
1 day ago
18 hours ago
Hope that makes sense.

WOW! He is uploading again for all the millions of people that haven't seen his work? :o
Just checked and he is up to 118 views. LMAO! If that ain't a delusion then I don't know what is.

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2018, 02:55:17 pm »
WOW! He is uploading again for all the millions of people that haven't seen his work? :o
Just checked and he is up to 118 views. LMAO! If that ain't a delusion then I don't know what is.

Isn't Troy Buster's well over 2 million views though lmao 8)
"Due to the flack I receive from so many people I have not been showing my wiring. That is just how it is."

Online FixedByDoc

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2018, 03:14:45 pm »
Isn't Troy Buster's well over 2 million views though lmao 8)

So is my YouTube channel 😁
Always doing better...

Offline GreasyCock

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2018, 06:24:49 pm »
So is my YouTube channel 😁
Love your Tactical,firm,tight, Hinney Doc,wow,! ,2,000,000 views.!
A bikini bottom only covers Our,💋,dreams. (keep Addie dancing),💋 💐🌛😁

now we need ta find a place,ta bury troy's dead cats.
Cock-a-Fukin-Doodle-Doo!

The following users thanked this post: LarryWeed, Honey Badger, FixedByDoc, Torx Head

Online puzzledcanadian

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2018, 10:03:42 pm »

Mistyvalley
Mistyvalley
1 day ago
18 hours ago
Hope that makes sense.
Lorettas brother
Lorettas brother
10 hours ago
@The Do It Yourself World Electronics Millions?

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, OldCodge, JoytheDog, Misty, LarryWeed, TDI, Honey Badger, FixedByDoc