Author Topic: AMD 6770 Monero Mining On MinerGate - Nov 6, 2018  (Read 152 times)

Online Misty

AMD 6770 Monero Mining On MinerGate - Nov 6, 2018
« on: November 07, 2018, 11:08:49 am »
He was busy yesterday!  8)

https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=ztM25yb-hd4

The Do It Yourself World Electronics

Shared November 6, 2018

Using a popular online cryptocurrency mining program to mine Monero using an AMD 6770 graphics card.

You can mine with older graphics cards but they will not bring you much profit. The cost of electricity is important to take into consideration here.

If you have free or very cheap electricity then anything you can earn is free so go for it.
SMH everyday at the B.S.
Hip waders required!
Keeping the bleach closet stocked daily.

Online Misty

Re: AMD 6770 Monero Mining On MinerGate 11-7-18
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2018, 11:21:25 am »
For those that don't watch this was filmed back last Winter when he had that big mining rack in the bedroom.   He left one card he had just traded for running that was so LOUD for 24 hours and even states his earnings where pitiful using the free mining software he found on line.   SMH  But, you can't tell me he mined for 24 hours on solar!  I'm not techie enough to tell ya any more I watch just to see what glimpse of the house we get.  Looked like a freakin fire trap to me with wires running everywhere! 
SMH everyday at the B.S.
Hip waders required!
Keeping the bleach closet stocked daily.

Offline GreasyCock

Re: AMD 6770 Monero Mining On MinerGate 11-7-18
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2018, 07:14:21 pm »
Thanks Misty!
Every dollar ,dime, or penny,that I earned.
was Earned by hard work and my brain.
Cock-a-Fukin-Doodle-Doo!

The following users thanked this post: Misty, TDI, Honey Badger, Mrs. Lost Ladders, Catscratch, FixedByDoc