Author Topic: How To Build An Altcoin Mining Rig From A Used Computer Step By Step - Jun 7, 2018  (Read 1056 times)

I agree he is building and selling these by what he said at the end.  Not that anything he puts together is worth the money he would ask for it!

Has anyone looked on ebay that would be his best bet if he is selling this crap, I wouldn't have a clue where to look. 8)
There is life on Jackass Acres, but not as we know it!

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, JoytheDog, Misty, LarryWeed, Under Over Under Done, Honey Badger, DAT, FixedByDoc

Offline Offgridwife by mail

Has anyone looked on ebay that would be his best bet if he is selling this crap, I wouldn't have a clue where to look. 8)
I couldn't find anything that looked like that it may be a BS line to make it look like he is selling them, like with the mining and coin sale

Scrolled through a lot of pages, his frame is still up there

I'm not even sure what that thing would be listed under

I couldn't find anything that looked like that it may be a BS line to make it look like he is selling them, like with the mining and coin sale

Try looking under worthless crap that 100% guaranteed not to work.
Trog’s goods will be top of the list! :) ;) :D ;D :o 8)
There is life on Jackass Acres, but not as we know it!

Online Misty

Must have been under 40 in the Chalet or trailer where ever he was filming.  Vid started out with him in a long sleeve sweat shirt, and about 1/2 way through in short sleeves.  That baby better not be cold you ghoul!
SMH everyday at the B.S.
Hip waders required!
Keeping the bleach closet stocked daily.

Offline gollygee

I was wondering if he threw that out there so people would think that he was selling them and hoping that they would email him for him to build them a rig. Kinda like he is hinting around that he would be willing to build them (someone else) a rig too...for he right price. Maybe he is tired of us finding where he sells stuff.

Online Honey Badger

I was wondering if he threw that out there so people would think that he was selling them and hoping that they would email him for him to build them a rig. Kinda like he is hinting around that he would be willing to build them (someone else) a rig too...for he right price. Maybe he is tired of us finding where he sells stuff.

There are lots of mining rigs for sale on ebay for lower than normal prices. When the Bitcoin price dropped in December everyone stopped mining due to electric prices and loads of mining rigs are for sale. There are no buyers cause not so profitable to mine now.

Online BackFromTheDead

There are lots of mining rigs for sale on ebay for lower than normal prices. When the Bitcoin price dropped in December everyone stopped mining due to electric prices and loads of mining rigs are for sale. There are no buyers cause not so profitable to mine now.

And what is great is trogg invested all that money in low quality equipment that he stands no chance of making any profit to recoup the costs and when he sells it he will only get pennies on the dollar. its a double loss for him and a WIN WIN for society. AH! Its a great day indeed.

Online Honey Badger

And what is great is trogg invested all that money in low quality equipment that he stands no chance of making any profit to recoup the costs and when he sells it he will only get pennies on the dollar. its a double loss for him and a WIN WIN for society. AH! Its a great day indeed.

The pc plus graphic card miners are not so profitable now. The high end asic miners are still profitable such as Antminer S9 for $3500 can earn $800USD per month minus electric costs. It uses 1040kWh per month so subtract the electric cost from $800 and that would be your monthly profit. If you have excess solar power to supply the electric power then this would be a good way to make a profit from your excess solar power instead of selling back to the grid. I have been thinking of getting one to use my sitting idle solar panels.  ;D

Offline GreasyCock

(Try looking under worthless crap that 100% guaranteed not to work.)

wow!,,slow down and drink the fresh harvested creek water,,,

YOU!,,You!,You need a bright light to see the things underneath,,

TRY a GUARANTEED,,

troy-Lite®,,by 100%PURE&NATURAL offgridHomeGuy

wake up,,and Smell the Chicory.
Cock-a-Fukin-Doodle-Doo!

The following users thanked this post: DanMcC, The Dark Destroyer, LarryWeed, Honey Badger